- Oops!Something went wrong.Please try again later.
Chrissy Teigen is our BFF in our heads. She’s a Sports Illustrated swimsuit model who has a “tell it like it is” personality, and she pens the most hilarious one-liner tweets. When we aren’t drooling over the latest recipe she’s whipped up on Snapchat, we’re gazing at Teigen’s stunning hair and makeup.
Teigen’s 2017 Golden Globes makeup was nothing short of amazing. Showing off her beautiful facial features, the 31-year-old went with pulled-back hair and bronzed eyes, paired with dewy skin and a modern vamp lip.
Eager to try Teigen’s dramatic look? Check out the video above for celebrity makeup artist Neil Scibelli‘s tricks to applying dark lipstick like a pro, and keep reading below for more tips.
1. Apply an illuminating moisturizer like Olay Luminous Brightening & Protecting Lotion with Sunscreen Broad-Spectrum SPF 15 to prep and hydrate skin.
2. For brows, use Benefit Cosmetics Brow Zings Tame & Shape Kit #4 to fill in and create a square-ish shape.
3. Brush upward to set hair in place using a brow gel similar to Benefit Cosmetics Ready, Set, Brow! 24-Hour Setting Gel.
4. Apply Mally Evercolor Shadow Stick Extra in Champagne across lids.
5. Take Mally Evercolor Shadow Stick Extra in Burnished Bronze and apply to the outer corners and crease.
6. Use a small shadow brush to blend the two colors so there are no harsh lines.
7. Highlight inner corners with a gold shadow.
8. Apply Ardell Demi Wispies in Black with glue. Pro tip: Fan glue to help it become tacky.
9. Use a volumizing mascara such as Urban Decay They’re Real Mascara to bind falsies to natural lashes.
10. Apply a rosy blush like Becca Mineral Blush in Songbird to apples of cheeks.
11. Use a small lip brush to apply the shade Hangup from the MAC Lip Palette Custom onto lips.
12. Dip a brush into moisturizer to sheer out lip color.