Chrissy Teigen and John Legend were spotted spending some quality family time at a local park in Los Angeles on Saturday afternoon. The famous couple both wore trendy kicks for the outing with the cookbook author sporting Yeezys and the crooner in Off-White.
Teigen dressed in a black tank top, black leggings and a denim jacket paired with pale yellow Yeezy Boost 350 v2 “Antila” sneakers. The 34-year-old mother of two also accessorized with aviator sunglasses and a black leather waist pack featuring fringe detailing. She was seen carrying her 3-year-old daughter Luna’s Gucci backpack and gold cowboy boots.
More from Footwear News
- Chrissy Teigen Sits Courtside in the Sharpest Boots With John Legend
- Chrissy Teigen Amps Up Her Date Style In Strappy Sandals With John Legend
- Potential Release Information for the Off-White x Air Jordan 4 Leaks
Meanwhile, Legend, 41, wore a navy bomber jacket over a white tee, black jeans and a pair of blue and navy two-toned Off-White 3.0 Off-Court high-top sneakers in blue suede, leather and canvas. He also added sunglasses and a watch to his look. Miles, 1, sported a blue Puma sweatshirt and matching sneakers in the same color.
Luna, who will turn 4 next month, wore a pink bomber jacket with white accents, a flouncy pink skirt over leggings.
Chrissy Teigen and Daughter Luna Pull Off Two of Footwear’s Top Trends In New York
Chrissy Teigen Amps Up Her Date Style In Strappy Sandals With John Legend
Chrissy Teigen Does This Glam Sandal Trend While Daughter Luna Is Cute in Cowgirl Boots
Best of Footwear News
- Sandals for Winter Is the Season's Most Surprising Shoe Trend
- How Rosie Huntington-Whiteley's Style Has Evolved Over the Years
- Céline Dion's Most Unforgettable Style Moments of 2019