When you’re Anna Wintour’s daughter and engaged to Franca Sozzani’s son, the only logical place to show off your engagement ring would be the Met Gala red carpet. Bee Shaffer did just that tonight, wearing a gigantic solitaire set in a halo of diamonds with a thick gold band. The ring was accompanied by her Alexander McQueen dress and fiancé Francesco Carrozzini, who wore a blue suit.
- I Worked at Fyre Festival. It Was Always Going to Be a Disaster.
- The Married Mom Looking for Men at Balthazar
- Teens Explain What Adults Don’t Get About 13 Reasons Why
- The Philosophical Fascists of the Gay Alt-Right
- Fox News Reporter Diana Falzone Sues Network