Surrounded by security and adoring fans, Celine Dion made waves on the streets of New York City yesterday as she stepped out in a bold hot pink ensemble.
The legendary Canadian songstress modeled a look from Peter Do’s fall ’20 collection including a silk blouse with a matching coat draped around her shoulders and a pleated skirt over flared trousers. Beyoncé, Solange and Zendaya are also known fans of the Brooklyn-based, Vietnamese-born designer’s work.
More from Footwear News
- Chrissy Teigen Sits Courtside in the Sharpest Boots With John Legend
- Céline Dion Blooms in Spring Florals and White Thigh-High Boots
- Celine Dion Styles Michael Kors Ensemble with On-Trend Knee-High Boots
The 51-year-old “My Heart Will Go On” singer carried a shiny bright pink calfskin leather Balenciaga top handle bag featuring an hourglass shape with a curved bottom. The small purse retails for $1,690. She also wore a skinny silver belt, a pair of round Kate Young for Tura sunglasses with clear rims and diamond stud earrings. On her feet, she sported pointy black patent leather pumps.
Dion was spotted in the look prior to her show at the Prudential Center in Newark, N.J., the latest stop on her “Courage” world tour. This week, she made headlines for her reaction to a fan performing her iconic song “I Surrender.” The moment, which showed the Grammy-winning artist fist bump aspiring singer Frieda Solomon, went viral.
Celine Dion Styles Michael Kors Ensemble with On-Trend Knee-High Boots
Celine Dion Blesses Us With Another Memorable Look, This Time In Leather and Sequins
Best of Footwear News
- Sandals for Winter Is the Season's Most Surprising Shoe Trend
- How Rosie Huntington-Whiteley's Style Has Evolved Over the Years
- Céline Dion's Most Unforgettable Style Moments of 2019