Underwood stepped onto the red carpet wearing a sheer long-sleeve gold-embellished dress with a mini nude slip underneath and a pale blue train and cape.
More from Footwear News
- 8 Best Boots at the CMA Awards 2019
- Nicole Kidman, Keith Urban + More of the Most Stylish Couples at CMA Awards 2019
- Miranda Lambert's Iridescent Pumps Shimmer Just Like Her Beaded Dress at CMA Awards 2019
Peeking through the see-through hem of her gown was a pair of Jimmy Choo sandals on a nearly 5-inch heel in the same dark gold hue.
Underwood posed with her special co-hosts after they all walked in hand-in-hand. Parton wore a lacy glittering dress with a high-leg slit that showed off her sky-high platform PVC mules. McEntire had on a black long-sleeve sparkling gown with fuzzy cuffed sleeves.
Underwood also posed with her husband, former NHL player Mike Fisher. The hockey star and Grammy winner married in 2010. They have two children: Isaiah, 5, and 9-month-old Jacob.
Fisher wore a navy and black floral tuxedo with a pair of black dress shoes.
Click through the gallery to see all the red carpet arrivals at the 2019 CMA Awards.
Best of Footwear News
- Kendall Jenner Is One Step Ahead of the Latest Shoe Trends
- Kate Middleton & Meghan Markle's Favorite Boot Styles
- Karen Pence Wears LBD With Pointed-Toe Pumps to Promote Her Christmas Book