Cardi B’s daughter Kulture is her mini me — and for proof, look no further than the hip-hop star’s latest Instagram.
In a post yesterday, Cardi styled the 1-year-old in a head-to-toe Gucci outfit that looked something like the rapper herself would wear.
More from Footwear News
- Salma Hayek Towers in 6-Inch Heels and More Celebrity Arrivals at LACMA Art + Film Gala
- Lady Gaga to Star as 'Black Widow' Who Contracted Murder of Gucci Heir in New Movie
- Cardi B Wears the Fiercest Latex Boots as Poison Ivy and a Nun for Halloween Celebrations
Kulture wore a floral-print tracksuit (the jacket costs $490, while the pants are $195). For shoes, Cardi opted for something with retro vibes, choosing for her baby the Italian label’s ’70s-inspired Web sneakers. The pale yellow shoes had a gum sole, ribbon stripe and a leather upper with suede trim.
Kulture accessorized her look with a striped headband and a printed bum bag ($420 on Gucci.com).
“Mom life, I’m about that! Styled by Mommy,” Cardi captioned an Instagram video clip of the youngster playing with a smartphone.
While Cardi is best known for her music, she’s successfully parlayed her stardom into deals in the fashion space. She worked with Steve Madden on a campaign that ran in 2017 and has partnered with fast-fashion brand Fashion Nova on two accessibly priced collections of clothing and accessories. Additionally, Cardi has been a brand ambassador for Reebok since November 2018.
The “I Like It” entertainer shares Kulture with husband Offset, who is one third of the Migos group.
Flip through the gallery to see more of Cardi B’s style over the years.
Cardi B Wears the Fiercest Latex Boots as Poison Ivy and a Nun for Halloween Celebrations
Cardi B Celebrates Halloween in Nurse’s Costume Complete With Red-Hot Thigh-Highs
Cardi B Does the PVC Trend in Sandals That Look Invisible on Vacation
Best of Footwear News
- Kendall Jenner Is One Step Ahead of the Latest Shoe Trends
- Kate Middleton & Meghan Markle's Favorite Boot Styles
- Karen Pence Wears LBD With Pointed-Toe Pumps to Promote Her Christmas Book