Céline Dion is on the road for her “Courage” world tour after releasing her new album in November — and her on-stage style does not disappoint.
The “My Heart Will Go On” singer shared one of the most recent ensembles from her show in Chicago on Instagram Monday night. In the image, she wore a glittering long-sleeve jumpsuit with a V neck. On her feet, she matched the suit with silver metallic boots, which had a pointed toe and a towering block heel.
More from Footwear News
- '90s Style Is Making a Comeback -- and So Are These '90s Icons
- Celine Dion Wears a Striking Holiday Ensemble With Red Velvet, 5-Inch Heels
- Celine Dion Just Wore an 'I Love Paris Hilton' T-Shirt With a Miniskirt and Pumps
The Canadian superstar captioned her Instagram post with a French to English translation that read: “We had so much fun last night, Chicago! Indianapolis, you’re next! — Celine xx…”
Other tour outfits from her show include a voluminous lavender Zac Posen gown with a corseted center and an equally oversize white blouse with tailored black pants and embellished black pumps.
Céline Dion Goes Monochrome in All-Turquoise Look With Fierce Thigh-Highs
Celine Dion Just Wore an ‘I Love Paris Hilton’ T-Shirt With a Miniskirt and Pumps
Best of Footwear News
- Britney Spears' '90s and Early '00s Street Style Will Have You Feeling Nostalgic
- Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid + More Stars Who Love Amina Muaddi's Heels
- '90s Style Is Making a Comeback — and So Are These '90s Icons