The latest offering features a new white-based leather upper that’s covered in subtle markings throughout the entirety of the premium material that reflects when light hits the shoe. Giving the shoes a bit of pop is the eye-catching “Island Green” hue covering the tongue, eyelets and the netting on the sides. Finishing off the look is a stealthy black midsole along with an “Island Green” outsole. Thanks to @zSneakerheadz on Instagram, below is an official look at the colorful kicks.
More from Footwear News
- P.J. Tucker Shows off Trophy Room x Air Jordan 5s on Instagram
- This New Air Jordan 5 Covered in Drawings Drops Tomorrow
- These Air Jordans Will Make You Want to Escape to Barcelona
Michael Jordan played for the Chicago Bulls in the ’90s at the time of the first shoe’s release, and the refresh isn’t executed in the traditional red and black colorway inspired by his Chicago Bulls team.
As of now, Jordan Brand has yet to confirm the release surrounding the latest “Island Green” Air Jordan 5, but it’s rumored to release on Nov. 11 at select Jordan Brand stockists for a retail price of $225.
In related news, a souped-up version of the classic Air Jordan 4 is also expected to launch this holiday season in a new “Loyal Blue” color scheme.
Jordan Brand Updates the Classic Air Jordan 4 Just in Time for Winter
Travis Scott’s Highly-Anticipated Air Jordan 6 May Finally Be Released This Week
Nike’s Latest Running Sneaker Is Specifically Designed for Slow Runners
Best of Footwear News
- These Are the Most Popular Nikes of All Time, According to Sneaker Experts
- NBA Star Stephen Curry’s History of Under Armour Basketball Shoes on the Court
- 17 Best Basketball Sneakers of All-Time