- Oops!Something went wrong.Please try again later.
Britney Spears ripped through a series of iconic outfits in a new quick-change fashion video she posted on Wednesday (April 7), which included her beloved leopard-print catsuit.
[MUSIC - BLACKPINK, "HOW YOU LIKE THAT?"]
- How you like that?
- Britney Spears is one of the most beloved celebrity instagrammers. Yesterday, she showed us exactly why she's in your area by showing off her style to some Blackpink.
- Blackpink in your area.
- The pop star and mother of two shared this adorable video to her page.
- How you like that? You gon' like that. Da da da.
- She captioned, "I found my lace and leather catsuit this time. I've never worn it out anywhere because, well, where would I wear it? But it's fun to hang out in. Like I said before, I'm bored. Here's to fashion."
And it wasn't all about fun on Brit's gram yesterday. She also captioned this black and white image of a black man holding a sign saying, "White people have generational wealth, black people have generational trauma. We are not the same."
She captioned the photo, "Just saying. #BlackLivesMatter" Woah, queen.
[MUSIC - BRITNEY SPEARS, "STRONGER"]
- But now, I'm stronger than yesterday.
- We will always have your Britney Instagram and free Britney updates right here at billboard.com. Running it down for you always, Tetris Kelly from Billboard News.