Britney Spears is already living up to her New Year’s resolutions.
The “Toxic” singer is a fan of sharing her fitness routines on social media and that doesn’t seem to be stopping in 2020. The 38-year-old shared a clip of herself doing acro yoga in her backyard in an unconventional workout ensemble. She wore a purple polka dot bikini and a pookah shell necklace, all-white sneakers with crew-cut white socks.
More from Footwear News
- Britney Spears Shows Off Her Christmas Tree Decor While Wearing Trendy Knee-High Boots
- Britney Spears' '90s and Early '00s Street Style Will Have You Feeling Nostalgic
- Youtuber Tana Mongeau Channels Britney Spears With a Live Python at the MTV VMAs
She joked about her ensemble in the caption of the post saying: “I hope you all have a wonderful new year and GOD SPEED !!!!! PS I’m so cool with my tennis shoes and yoga it’s the new thing you know!!!!”
While sneakers are not typical for an indoor yoga class, Spears makes it work outdoors to protect her feet; some yogis also prefer specialized yoga socks to prevent slippage during classes while other prefer to be completely barefoot.
The video gained Spears comments of support including a few from celebrities like Jesse Tyler Ferguson who wrote: “Happy new year queen!”
“Jersey Shore” alum Snooki also showed love for the pop star, commenting: “Could i come?”
Click through the gallery to see more of Britney Spears’ daring looks throughout the years.
Britney Spears Shows Off Her Christmas Tree Decor While Wearing Trendy Knee-High Boots
Britney Spears’ ’90s and Early ’00s Street Style Will Have You Feeling Nostalgic
Britney Spears’ Iconic VMA Style Through The Years
Best of Footwear News
- How Rosie Huntington-Whiteley's Style Has Evolved Over the Years
- Céline Dion's Most Unforgettable Style Moments of 2019
- 7 Genius Royal Style Hacks You'll Wish You Had Known Sooner