The 30-year-old actress hit the red carpet in a Celine spring ’20 look straight off the runway: a long-sleeved golden dress and black slouch boots.
More from Footwear News
- Ellen DeGeneres & Portia de Rossi Twin in Pantsuits + More Suit Looks at Golden Globes 2020
- The Biggest Fall '19 Footwear Trends You Need to Know About
- Brie Larson's Dress + Sparkling Heels Break the Internet on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live'
The tall boots had a leather upper, an almond toe and a mid heel. The “Captain Marvel” lead added some extra sparkle to her ensemble with Anita Ko jewelry. She wore her hair pulled back into a sleek updo.
While Larson’s shoes came from Celine’s spring ’20 range, the brand’s boots were trending for fall. Creative director Hedi Slimane put together a well-received fall ’19 collection, with over-the-knee boots emerging front and center.
Over the past couple of years, Celine has emerged as one of Larson’s go-to brands. The Academy Award winner chose the label’s boots at another “Just Mercy” event last month in New York. She teamed black boots from the label with a pink floral Alexander McQueen dress.
Based on a true story, “Just Mercy” stars Michael B. Jordan as Bryan Stevenson, an attorney working to free the wrongly convicted Walter McMillian (Jamie Foxx). Larson appears as Eva Ansley, an advocate helping to overturn McMillian’s conviction. The film is playing in U.S. theaters now.
Click through the gallery to see how Brie Larson’s red carpet style has evolved.
Brie Larson’s Dress + Sparkling Heels Break the Internet on ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live’
Brie Larson Updates Her Classic Look With Leopard-Print Booties at Ace Comic-Con
Brie Larson’s Celine Boots Caught Even Oprah’s Eye at the Women in the World Summit
Best of Footwear News
- How Rosie Huntington-Whiteley's Style Has Evolved Over the Years
- Céline Dion's Most Unforgettable Style Moments of 2019
- 7 Genius Royal Style Hacks You'll Wish You Had Known Sooner