Acrush, a boy band rising in popularity in China, just teased its first single and music video. But the band, made up of five girls with an androgynous sense of style, is generating even more buzz than its music as it redefines the term “boy band,” and challenges conservative Chinese gender norms in the process.
- I Worked at Fyre Festival. It Was Always Going to Be a Disaster.
- The Met Gala Exposed Just How Boring Corporate Fashion Has Become
- Lena Dunham Went From the Met Gala to the Emergency Room
- You Shouldn’t Go Gluten-Free Unless You Have Celiac Disease, According to a Study
- Court Rules Same-Sex Couples Can Sue Kim Davis for Refusing to Grant Them Marriage Licenses