At the Staples Center in Los Angeles, the Tony Award winning-actor stepped out in a custom blue glittering jumpsuit with a matching cropped jacket. And the sparkles continued onto his lampshade-like hat that included a bejeweled fringe and coordinating blue and silver makeup.
More from Footwear News
- Cute, Stylish Kids Are Trending on the Grammys 2020 Red Carpet
- Chrissy Teigen Leads the Pack of Neon Outfits at the 2020 Grammy Awards
- Billie Eilish Gives Into Logomania in Head-to-Toe Gucci at 2020 Grammy Awards
The look is from Baja East by Scott Studenberg with the retractable hat made in collaboration with Sarah Sokol. The entire look features 70,000 hand-placed crystals.
The pant of the jumpsuit echoed the layered fringe of the hat, dangling over a pair of glittering, embellished metallic silver platform boots with a round toe.
He added to the look with a jewel-coated spider bracelet and an equally fringed clutch.
Joining Porter in the dramatic styling was Ariana Grande, who swept the red carpet in a voluminous Giambattista Valli gown with Christian Louboutin heels. Grande is nominated for five awards tonight including Record of the Year.
Click through the gallery to see more celebrity red carpet arrivals at the 2020 Grammy Awards.
Lizzo Brings Old Hollywood Glamour to 2020 Grammys in Glittery Retro-Inspired Outfit
Tove Lo’s Retro Peekaboo Bra Matches Her Heels on Grammys Red Carpet + More Stars
Kanye West, John Legend + More Musicians Remember Kobe Bryant on Grammys Night
Best of Footwear News
- How Rosie Huntington-Whiteley's Style Has Evolved Over the Years
- Céline Dion's Most Unforgettable Style Moments of 2019
- 7 Genius Royal Style Hacks You'll Wish You Had Known Sooner