Billie Eilish has arrived at the 2020 Academy Awards, and she’s brought her typical oversize style with her.
The 18-year-old pop star hit the red carpet at the Dolby Theatre in Los Angeles wearing a white Chanel ensemble. The 5-time Grammy Award winner often can be spotted in sweatsuits, but she went for a slightly more formal outfit on the carpet, choosing a white-on-white houndstooth set. Her jacket featured embellishment with Chanel’s interlocking “C” logo, with a graffiti-inspired smudge accent adding another fun element.
More from Footwear News
- Tracee Ellis Ross Glistens in a Plunging Golden Gown With Matching Sandals + More at Vanity Fair's Oscar Party
- Salma Hayek Glides in 6-Inch Gucci Heels With a Billowing Gown at 2020 Oscars
- Diamond Necklaces Were the Biggest Jewelry Trend on 2020 Oscars Red Carpet
For footwear, Eilish opted for a pair of fluffy black-and-white sneakers. The singer wore lace fingerless gloves with layered rings and necklaces — and she even had crystal accents on her nails. She wore her two-tone hair (a mix of brunette and slime green) pulled up into a messy updo.
As Eilish’s music career has blossomed, she’s also become a style icon to many of her fans. Her androgynous ensembles have inspired others to follow suit, with oversize T-shirts, baggy pants and gender-fluid silhouettes gaining popularity among female street style stars.
The A-lister will be performing at tonight’s ceremony as part of the in memoriam segment. The ceremony itself begins at 8 p.m. ET, although the carpet is already well underway.
Click through the gallery to see all the red carpet arrivals at the 2020 Oscars.
Blac Chyna’s 2020 Oscars Look Showcases Her Leg Tattoos & Strappy Platform Sandals
Kristin Cavallari Goes Old Hollywood in Cinderella Blue Gown & Diamond Jewels + More 2020 Oscars Arrivals
Billy Porter Looks Like Royalty in a Golden Gown & Soaring Platforms at the 2020 Oscars
Best of Footwear News
- How Rosie Huntington-Whiteley's Style Has Evolved Over the Years
- Céline Dion's Most Unforgettable Style Moments of 2019
- 7 Genius Royal Style Hacks You'll Wish You Had Known Sooner