The second weekend of Coachella inspired colorful outfits and loosely fitted silhouettes. Street-style photographer Keenan Reilly found floral kimonos, tulle skirts, harem pants, and plenty of chokers and bandannas. (No Coachella weed crowns, though.) There were floppy hats, sailor caps, and disco-ball antennae. Click ahead to see some of the wildest looks.
- Can We Finally, Officially, Say That Amber Heard and Elon Musk Are Dating?
- Why Everyone Loves the Alpha Girl
- The 26-Year-Old Couch-Surfing After a Breakup
- Will We Abandon Women’s Rights in the Name of Progressive Politics?
- When Women Pursue Sex, Even Men Don’t Get It