If nothing makes you happier than saving money and finding great bargains (no? just me?) then it’s time to start getting excited—because the biggest shopping event of the year is coming up fast. Black Friday 2019 is on Friday, November 29 this year—but that doesn’t mean you have to wait until then to start scoring huge savings. Walmart just released its Black Friday ad for this year, which highlights all the amazing markdowns you can expect on the big day. And the mega-retailer has already launched tons of discounts in online-only deal drops, officially making this the earliest we’ve seen Walmart start its pre-Black Friday sale.
So what does this mean for you? Since Walmart is one of the biggest retailers in the game and carries thousands of products across tons of categories—including kitchen, home, beauty, fitness, electronics, shoes, and clothes, just to name a few—you can get pretty much all of your holiday shopping done during both Walmart’s Early Access sale and its official Black Friday sale event on the big day. Whether you're looking for a new TV, smart home products, or new beauty supplies, Walmart truly has something for everyone.
Not to mention, the store is known for offering huge rollbacks and price matches on everyday items year-round—combine those already-reduced prices with the Black Friday deals, and the savings add up to be bigger than ever. Here’s everything you need to know about the mega-sale event at Walmart—coming up in just a couple weeks(!!)—plus how to take advantage of Walmart’s Early Black Friday sale, happening now.
Walmart's Black Friday ad
Walmart’s Black Friday ad for 2019 is finally here! The highly-anticipated ad gives shoppers a preview of deals they’ll be able to shop on Black Friday across many categories, like electronics, home, beauty, and more. Some standout savings we can’t wait to shop include a Ninja food processor that’s $70 off (bonus: this deal is already live right now!), a memory foam bedding set that’s marked down to just $50, a wifi-enabled robot vacuum for under $150, and a slew of fitness tech items—like the Apple Watch series 3 for $70 less, plus headphones and Fitbit fitness trackers galore. Check out Walmart’s 37-page Black Friday ad here and start planning your shopping list.
What time does Walmart Black Friday start?
This year, Walmart’s Black Friday sale will officially kick off online on Wednesday, November 27 at 10 p.m. EST, and in Walmart stores on Thursday, November 28 (Thanksgiving Day) at 6 p.m. local time. And if you’re wondering when Walmart’s Black Friday sale ends, the good news is that you’ll have over 48 hours to score savings on everything on your shopping list, because it’ll last at least until the end of the day on Black Friday, November 29—and maybe even into the weekend (if we’re lucky!).
Can you shop online for Walmart Black Friday?
Yes! Not only can you find all the same items that are in-store during Walmart’s Black Friday sale, but shopping the deals online actually gives you a huge advantage, because Walmart’s online Black Friday deals drop the day before Thanksgiving this year—almost 24 hours earlier than the in-person sale. What’s more, we all know that Black Friday is infamous for huge crowds and long lines at stores. Why not avoid all the stress and chaos, and shop all the best deals online from the comfort of your own home, instead? This way, you can still take advantage of Walmart’s sale without ever leaving your couch (and who doesn’t want to shop the deals a full day early?).
The best Walmart Black Friday 2019 deals
Now that Walmart’s Black Friday ad has been released, we know that you can expect price matches, rollbacks, and huge savings across a variety of categories. Last year, we saw tons of deals on kitchen and home items, beauty and personal care finds, fitness and sports equipment, and big-ticket electronics. Some of our favorites included the mega-popular Instant Pot Pressure Cooker that was nearly half off, the high-tech robot vacuum that basically cleans your home for you, and this versatile stand mixer that was going for under $200. In electronics, we took advantage of huge markdowns on Apple products at Walmart, such as the Apple Watch, the Apple Airpods, and iPad minis that were over $100 cheaper—all of which will also be on sale this year. And we especially loved Walmart’s deals on a great selection of beauty and oral care items, like the cordless Waterpik Water Flosser and one of Oral B’s most popular electric toothbrushes. Even better news? You can already score huge savings on most of these products thanks to Walmart’s Early Access sale.
What to shop from Walmart’s Early Black Friday sale
Below, browse some of the best finds from Walmart’s pre-Black Friday sale that you can shop right now—including a top-rated air fryer for just $39, one of our all-time favorite electric toothbrushes for $100 less, and a coveted Honeywell HEPA air purifier for a whopping $100 off. And don’t forget to bookmark this page and keep checking back as the big day approaches—we’ll be on the lookout for the best Walmart Black Friday deals and updating this page constantly as they go live, so you won’t have to worry about missing any of your favorites.
Best healthy home deals in Walmart’s Pre-Black Friday sale
- Honeywell HPA300 True HEPA Air Purifier ($169, marked down from $269)
- iRobot Roomba 670 Robot Vacuum ($264, marked down from $330)
- Shark DuoClean Lift-Away Speed Upright Vacuum ($149, marked down from $239)
- Signature Design by Ashley Queen Hybrid Mattress ($240, marked down from $285)
Best kitchen deals at Walmart
- Instant Pot LUX60 6-in-1 Multi-Use Programmable Pressure Cooker ($65, marked down from $99)
- Ninja Supra Kitchen Blender System with Food Processor ($99, marked down from $170)
- NutriBullet Pro 900 Series Blender ($79, marked down from $129)
- Farberware 3.2-Quart Digital Air Fryer ($39, marked down from $69)
- KitchenAid Classic Series 4.5-Quart Stand Mixer ($199, marked down from $260)
Best Walmart deals on electronics
- Apple Watch Series 4 ($429, marked down from $529)
- Fitbit Versa Smartwatch in Peach ($167, marked down from $199)
- Apple AirPods with Charging Case ($144, marked down from $159)
- Bose SoundSport Wireless Headphones ($129, marked down from $149)
- Bose SoundSport In-Ear Headphones ($34, marked down from $49)
- ProForm Smart Power Exercise Bike ($699, marked down from $1,000)
- SKLZ Self-Guided Exercise Fitness Kit ($16, marked down from $68)
Best self-care and beauty deals at Walmart
- Oral-B 7000 SmartSeries Electric Toothbrush and 3 Brush Heads ($120, marked down from $220)
- Waterpik Cordless Water Flosser ($37, marked down from $40)
- Elizabeth Arden 30-Count Ceramide Capsules Daily Youth Restoring Face Serum ($28, marked down from $48)
- Peter Thomas Roth 24K Gold Mask Pure Luxury Lift & Firm Face Mask ($44, marked down from $80)
- Revlon One-Step Hair Dryer & Volumizer Hot Air Brush ($38, marked down from $58)
- Clarins Double Serum Complete Age Control Concentrate ($59, marked down from $89)
Sign up for our Health Shopping newsletter to get your daily dose of retail therapy with great deals handpicked by our editors—straight to your inbox.