Reason #1 we can’t wait for Christmas: the gifts the cookies! But who has time to toil away in the kitchen? Here, nine delicious (and easy) cookie recipes, all of which contain five ingredients or less.
1. Double Chocolate Peppermint Cookies
All you need is Devil’s food chocolate cake mix, butter, eggs and, of course, peppermint.
2. Chocolate Kiss Powder Puffs
Pie crust + Hershey’s kisses + confectioners' sugar. Believe it.
3. Raspberry Sandwich Sugar Cookies
OK, we cheated and bought premade dough. But three ingredients, people!
4. Chocolate Peppermint Blossoms
OK, fine. We’ll eat 12.
5. Peppermint Bark
Easy to make and 100 percent the best Christmas food of all time.
6. Buttery Shortbread Cookies
Don’t forget the sprinkles!
7. Jam Thumbprint Cookies
Way better than the store-bought version.
8. White Chocolate and Peanut Cookies
Did we mention you don’t even have to bake these?
9. Mint Chocolate Truffles