Ice cream tacos aren't exactly new: decades after the release of the nostalgic Choco Taco, the food hybrid has become popular again with a ton of new variations. Want to know what is new, though? Ben & Jerry's ice cream tacos.
In anticipation of the stoner holiday 4/20 - yes, on April 20 - the quirky and beloved ice cream company is introducing the Chill-aco, which will come in five distinct combinations. The flavor combinations are as follows . . .
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough and Chocolate Fudge Brownie
- Coffee, Coffee BuzzBuzzBuzz and Chocolate Therapy
- Phish Food and Triple Caramel Chunk
- Sweet Cream, Cookies, and Coffee, Coffee BuzzBuzzBuzz
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough and Tonight Dough
The ice cream is then scooped on to a crunchy waffle cone taco which is then wrapped in a soft waffle cone wrap. Oh, and it gets better: the two waffle tacos are separated by a warm layer of caramel.
According to Ben & Jerry's, the Chill-aco will only be available in official locations for a limited time, although they did not specify a date. Below, check out the brand's highlarious video announcing the exciting menu item.