Bella Thorne can often be seen taking fashion risks, and her latest look in Los Angeles Friday night was no different.
The actress was spotted leaving Craig’s, a celebrity-favorite restaurant, sporting a colorful and unique ensemble.
More from Footwear News
- Bella Thorne Swaps Out White-Hot Boots for Chanel Sneakers At Her NYC Book Launch
- Bella Thorne Matches Hot Pink Pumps With Short Shorts at MCM's LGBTQ Pride Kickoff Party
- Paris Jackson Gives Off Rock Star Vibes With Boyfriend in Matching All-Black Outfits at 'The Dirt' Premiere
The Disney Channel alum fashioned a long sweater into a stylish dress that featured a blue trimmed, v-neck collar that matched the blue stripe on the star’s white sweater. The mini-dress also featured red and black stripes running horizontally down the body and sleeves of the sweater. Thorne kept herself warm by pairing the look with sheer black tights.
On her feet, the 22-year-old added another pop of color. She sported a pair of bright-blue, closed-toe pumps that featured a small heel. The actress accessorized her outfit with a long on-trend pearl necklace, as well as two silver choker necklaces.
Thorne was photographed with her boyfriend, Benjamin Mascolo. The Italian singer contrasted her colorful look with an all-black ensemble. The 26-year-old wore a pair of ripped black skinny jeans along with a t-shirt and silk bomber jacket that featured white trimming on the sleeves. On his feet, he opted for black pull-on boots.
Bella Thorne Swaps Out White-Hot Boots for Chanel Sneakers At Her NYC Book Launch
Bella Thorne Matches Hot Pink Pumps With Short Shorts at MCM’s LGBTQ Pride Kickoff Party
Bella Thorne Rocks Lime-Green Hair, a Sultry Black Minidress & Sky-High Platforms for Her 21st Birthday Party
Watch FN’s video on Drake’s sneaker style
Best of Footwear News
- How Rosie Huntington-Whiteley's Style Has Evolved Over the Years
- Céline Dion's Most Unforgettable Style Moments of 2019
- 7 Genius Royal Style Hacks You'll Wish You Had Known Sooner