Bella Hadid wore a comfortable ensemble when arriving back in New York City yesterday.
The 23-year-old model was spotted at JFK airport wearing a color-blocked navy, tan, and maroon pullover and a coordinating tan baseball cap. She styled these cozy pieces with a pair of dark jeans and a Prada Denim Boston Bag. She accessorized the look with an Eli Halili Moonstone ring.
More from Footwear News
- Kobe Bryant's Death: Dwyane Wade, Scottie Pippen & More Reactions on Social Media
- Bella Hadid Wore Amina Muaddi's 'Favorite Shoes' on the Alexandre Vauthier Runway
- Dior's Designer Issues Another Feminist Statement With Couture Spring 2020 Show
As for footwear, Hadid wore a classic pair of simple black Chelsea boots. The shoes appear to have a suede upper and wide elastic bands around the sides and a lugged rubber sole. T
These boots are likely the same pair of shoes that the model was seen wearing in Paris outside of the Royal Monceau Hotel on two separate occasions. First, she wore the look with a gray pinstripe suit and a contrasting yellow top. The following day, she was spotted styling the same footwear choice with a pair of brown trousers, a printed earthed-toned top, and a brown jacket with a furry collar.
The 23-year-old made the rounds at Paris Men’s Fashion Week, choosing an all-black ensemble with a freshly cut fringe hairdo to sit front row at Dior Homme. She wore a textured zip-up puffy coat over a vegan leather shirt jacket from The Very Warm, a turtleneck top and black trousers, topped off with silver gloves. On her feet, Hadid wore the all-black Nike Air Force 1 Low; the style retails for $90 at Nike.com.
Best of Footwear News
- How Rosie Huntington-Whiteley's Style Has Evolved Over the Years
- Céline Dion's Most Unforgettable Style Moments of 2019
- 7 Genius Royal Style Hacks You'll Wish You Had Known Sooner