Standing tall, Barron Trump towered above his parents, President Donald Trump and first lady Melania, Tuesday as they made their way across the White House South Lawn en route to celebrate Thanksgiving at Mar-a-Lago in Palm Beach, Fla.
Barron, 13, who is already taller than his mother, at 5-foot-11, and his father, at 6-foot-2. His all-black styling appeared to make him appear even taller.
More from Footwear News
- Melania Trump Does 3 Trends in 1 Look With Knee-High Slouch Boots at Turkey Pardoning Ceremony
- Melania Trump Welcomes the New White House Christmas Tree in D&G Florals With Thigh-High Boots
- Melania Trump Returns to the White House in the Same Navy Boots She Wore Last November
The teen opted to wear an all-black ensemble that included a T-shirt, trousers, jacket and sneakers. The jacket’s contrasting metallic zipper helped draw the eye in a vertical line to his black-on-black New Balance sneakers.
Monochromatic dressing popped up in fall 2019 collections and was seen in materials as varied as suede, cashmere, wool and stamped leather. His mother, too, followed the trend in head-to-toe brown. The first lady wore a Burberry suede trench coat with matching suede slouch boots.
Barron Trump, 13, Is Taller Than Melania in Heels & 6-Foot-2 President Donald Trump
Melania and Barron Trump Accept Christmas Tree on the Steps of the White House
Barron Trump Steps Out in Summer-Ready Gucci Moccasins With Melania & Donald
Best of Footwear News
- Hailey Baldwin's Got Supercool Sneaker Style
- Kendall Jenner Is One Step Ahead of the Latest Shoe Trends
- Kate Middleton & Meghan Markle's Favorite Boot Styles