Plateaus are a part of diet and exercise that everyone deals with and they can be frustrating. But very few of us know what warning signs to look for when we do start to hit a wall. We spoke with Shawn Arent, a professor of kinesiology at Rutgers, about how to understand and deal with a plateaus.
- Don’t Call Me a Millennial — I’m an Old Millennial
- Use This Trick to Figure Out If You Smell
- Let’s All Stop Apologizing for the Delayed Response in Our Emails
- A New Theory on Why People Who Exercise Lots Are So Damn Happy All the Time
- Here’s How Long It Should Really Take You to Poop