- Oops!Something went wrong.Please try again later.
Ashley Tisdale is officially a mom! The actress and her husband, Christopher French, welcomed their daughter, Jupiter Iris French on Tuesday, March 23rd and announced the news in a sweet Instagram post. I'm sure many of you didn't even known Ashley was married. Well she is, and her husband, Christopher French is a total cutie. Here's everything you need to know about Jupiter's dad.
1. He's a composer. Christopher is a music producer and he has worked on many shows and movies. He actually wrote the theme song for Emily Osment's show Young & Hungry, which Ashley produced.
2. He used to be the lead singer in a rock band. Christopher founded the alternative rock band Annie Automatic back in 2009.
3. Christopher and Ashley have collabed a lot. Christopher produced Ashley's 2013 song, "You're Always Here." They've also worked on some covers together, including Paramore's "Still Into You."
4. He used to date another famous actress. Before getting together with Ashley, Christopher dated Flight Attendant star, Kaley Cuoco. According to Us Weekly, they were together for about a year and they split in 2012, though they did attend some red carpets together.
5. He and Ashley have been married for over six years. The pair celebrated their six-year anniversary on September 8, 2020. They got married in 2012 in Santa Barbara, California and, yes, Vanessa Hudgens was a bridesmaid.
6. They got engaged really quickly. In the post celebrating their anniversary, Ashley revealed that the pair dated for only eight months before getting engaged. In a 2013 interview with Ryan Seacrest, Ashley said, it was pretty much love at first sight for the couple. "I think from the moment that him and I met, I just knew it," she said. "I was like, 'Okay, this is the guy,' and he knew the same thing. It doesn't get any better. I just can't explain it."
7. He'd never seen High School Musical 2 until 2019. Ashley filmed her husband's reaction to the iconic Disney movie and, unsurprisingly it was hysterical. Unclear if he's ever seen the original, though.
Follow Carolyn on Instagram.
You Might Also Like