Journalist April Ryan attempted to ask Donald Trump if he’s racist on Friday — just one day after the president reportedly bashed immigration from “shithole countries,” including Haiti, El Salvador, and African nations. And, wouldn’t you know it, Trump ignored her.
As Trump finished signing a proclamation to honor Martin Luther King Day, Ryan, the White House correspondent for American Urban Radio Networks and a CNN contributor, is heard in a video asking, “Mr. President, are you a racist?” She asked him again, and also followed up with, “Mr. President, will you respond to these serious questions about your statement, sir?” But he said … nothing.
Luckily, others have already answered that question for him.
- I Started the Media Men List
- Megyn Kelly Is Reportedly at War With NBC Execs
- In Memoriam: Nabile Quenum
- 5 Questions You Should Ask at Your Next Job Interview
- James Franco Is Practically ‘Inconsolable,’ According to TMZ