There are a lot of awful things happening in the world right now, but at least one nice event has happened this week: On Monday, Zara Phillips – granddaughter of Queen Elizabeth II, daughter of Princess Anne, cousin of Prince William and Prince Harry – gave birth to her second child, a baby girl.
To refresh your memory, Zara is married to rugby player Mike Tindall. I like Mike because he tends to overshare with the press, like when he declared that he is a “big fan” of Suitsahead of the royal wedding of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle and when he revealed that there are a few royal family WhatsApp chat groups. His oversharing is always just honest and fun, never malicious, so he’s great in my opinion.
Anyway, Zara is super close with her cousins, recently attended the aforementioned royal wedding despite being very, very pregnant, and has a cute four-year-old daughter with Mike, named Mia. But now, she also has another daughter!
BP: Mrs Michael Tindall was safely delivered of a baby girl on 18th June, at Stroud Maternity Unit. Mr Tindall was present at the birth. The weight of the baby was 9lbs 3oz.
Rebecca English (@RE_DailyMail) June 19, 2018
But if you’re wondering what this baby’s new royal title is going to be, well, she doesn’t have one. Despite being the granddaughter of the literal queen, Zara’s parents decided against giving her a title, so her kids don’t have one either. How relatable!
Video: Five Things to Know About Zara Tindall
- What You Can Do Right Now to Help Immigrant Families Separated at the Border
- Maybe She Had So Much Money She Just Lost Track of It
- 8 Infuriating Moments From the White House Briefing on Family Separation
- All Four Living Former First Ladies Have Denounced Trump’s Family-Separation Policy
- All About the Nationwide Protest Against Trump’s Family-Separation Policy