There has never been a better time to stock up on live indoor plants. Amazon just listed tons of amazing plant varieties for up to 30 percent off as part of the retailer’s Deal of the Day promotions. All of the botanicals currently available on sale are from Costa Farms, a family-owned nursery that sells a wide range of live plants on Amazon.
Image courtesy of Amazon.
You can snag plants like Aloe Vera, Devil’s Ivy, cacti, ficus trees, and more at a fraction of their usual costs during the flash sale. Although some of the plants ship in a simple grower’s pot, others are delivered right to your door in a decorative planter. However, you’ll have to act fast since these deals won’t last long. You only have until 11:59 p.m. PT on September 12 to scoop up the discounted plants—that is, if they don’t sell out before then.
Head to Amazon now to shop the live botanicals for your home. Some of the best deals include a ficus elastica (otherwise known as a burgundy rubber) marked down 30 percent to just $35 (originally $50) and a snake plant potted in a mid-century modern plant stand discounted 32 percent off for just $27 (originally $40).
If you’re ready to add some new houseplants to your collection, hurry over to Amazon to get in on the amazing deals. There are only a few hours left to save big!
- Save 26 percent on Costa Farms Live Ficus Lyrata Fiddle-Leaf Fig Indoor Tree, $59 (originally $79)
- Save 25 percent on Costa Farms Flowering Bromeliad Indoor Plant, $16 (originally $21)
- Save 30 percent on Costa Farms Burgundy Rubber Ficus Elastica Live Indoor Plant, $35 (originally $50)
- Save 32 percent on Costa Farms Snake Plant Sansevieria, $27 (originally $40)
- Save 25 percent on Costa Farms Neanthe Bella Parlor Palm Live Indoor Plant, $24 (originally $32)
- Save 25 percent on Costa Farms Majesty Palm Tree Live Indoor Plant, $37 (originally $49)