The force is strong with this shoe collab.
More from Footwear News
- Adidas & John Wall Reportedly Working on Buyout of His $25M Endorsement Deal
- Kaia Gerber Works Out in Her Go-To Adidas x Alexander Wang Sneakers
- Adidas' Black Friday Sales Are on the Way -- These Are the Sneakers With Deals Right Now
The Lightsaber pack features eight basketball iterations, with special colorways of the Harden Vol. 4, Dame 5, Crazy 1, Rivalry Lo, D Rose 10, D.O.N. Issue #1, Pro Next and Top Ten. Each shoe is inspired by the bond a Jedi shares with their lightsaber — which comes reflected in crystal-themed elements on the sneakers’ UV midsoles.
In addition to the sneakers, Adidas is dropping a capsule of apparel that includes crewnecks, sweatpants and hoodies.
The release comes just in time for the holidays — and ahead of the latest “Star Wars” film, “The Rise of Skywalker” which comes to theaters Dec. 20.
While Adidas had not officially announced the “Star Wars” kicks until today, fans have had the collab on their radars for a while. Rumors of Adidas x “Star Wars” shoes — fueled by leaked images — began in April.
Prices for the Lightsaber pack range between $70 and $140. Styles will be available at Adidas.com and in select Adidas stores beginning Nov. 1. Fans should stay tuned for more information regarding the Space Battle and Character packs, which launch Nov. 21 and Nov. 29, respectively. Alerts can be signed up for on Adidas.com/star_wars.
Adidas’ Black Friday Sale Has Already Begun — These Are the Sneakers to Buy
The Disney Store and Target Team Up for a Magical Experience You Don’t Want to Miss
Toms & ‘Star Wars’ Collaborate on a New Shoe Collection That’s Out of This World
Best of Footwear News
- These Are the Most Popular Nikes of All Time, According to Sneaker Experts
- NBA Star Stephen Curry’s History of Under Armour Basketball Shoes on the Court
- 17 Best Basketball Sneakers of All-Time