Most sample sales require you to be in New York, preferably at the crack of dawn so you get first dibs on the good stuff. But the Tibi sample sale is very different. It’s a favorite for good reason: It’s one of the few where you can get straight off-the-runway pieces for significantly less without being physically present in NYC. Plus, they’re actually wearable even if you don’t work in a super creative environment. The current sale includes styles from their pre-fall and fall 2016 collections anywhere from 60 to 80 percent off retail prices. It starts today and ends on Thursday but don’t dawdle: Not every piece has tons of sizes left so make those buying decisions quickly.
If you need some help, scroll down to check out our top buys.
- Why Millennial Pink Refuses to Go Away
- 11 People in Interracial Relationships on the Intense Experience of Watching Get Out
- The Single Brit Putting ‘Chicken Fillets’ in Her Bra
- Melania and Barron Trump Are ‘Absolutely’ Moving to D.C. This June
- These Women Started a Company to Teach White People How to Be Less Racist