Craving lobster rolls? And scallops? And steamed clams? Well, look no further. Thanks to these 60 knockout seafood recipes, you don’t need to take a trip to the beach to eat seafood under the stars. Garlic shrimp, anyone?
1. Crispy Honey Ginger Salmon
Keep the skin on—it adds a ton of flavor.
2. Shrimp Scampi Zoodles
They're are buttery and bright—minus the carbs.
3. Garlic Basil Barramundi Skillet with Tomato Butter Sauce
We’re obsessed with this sustainable, flaky white fish.
4. Honey-Mustard Sheet Pan Salmon
A large fillet = so impressive.
5. Mahi Mahi With Chimichurri Sauce and Broccolini
It's wonderfully delicious and healthy.
6. Baked Sesame-Ginger Salmon in Parchment
No pots or pans required.
7. Pan-Fried Cod with Orange and Swiss Chard
Got 30 minutes? Then you can make this for dinner.
8. Fish Taco Salad
Let’s make taco salad Tuesday a thing.
9. Cajun Shrimp and Sausage Vegetable Skillet
Low carb and great for meal prep.
10. Loaded Sesame Ginger Salmon Salad
PureWow Coterie member Gaby Dalkin knows how to do clean and easy right.
11. Wild Alaska Salmon and Smashed Cucumber Grain Bowls
Finally, a meal that doesn’t take more than an hour to make.
12. Moules-Frites (Steamed Mussels and Fries)
13. Shrimp Boil Skewers with Corn, Sausage and Potatoes
14. Crab Cake Poppers
PureWow Coterie member Heidi Larsen gives you an excuse to open some wine.
15. Spicy Shrimp Tacos with Mango Salsa
White wine takes this dish over the top.
16. Shrimp with Cauliflower “Grits” and Arugula
Lose the carbs but keep the flavor.
17. Grilled Mahi Mahi Fish Tacos
Beautiful enough for guests. Easy enough for weeknights.
18. Baked Lemon Butter Tilapia
Bonus: You can sub in pretty much any type of seafood.
19. Salmon and Fennel Dinner Salad
Psst: It pairs beautifully with Chardonnay.
20. Ginger-Pineapple Shrimp Stir-Fry
It’s like a flavor bomb in your mouth.
21. Spicy Brown Rice Seared Tuna Roll Bowl
If making sushi is above your skill level, try this!
22. Alison Roman’s Swordfish with Crushed Olives and Oregano
Pair with your favorite veggies.
23. Crispy Salmon and Avocado Salsa Bowls with Cilantro Sauce
Fab for lunch or dinner.
24. Gluten-Free Maja Fish Tacos With Chipotle Cream Sauce
Your family just hit the jackpot.
25. Coconut Shrimp
26. Salmon Bowl with Farro, Black Beans and Tahini Dressing
You’ll never go back to plain old vinaigrette again.
27. Chorizo and Little Neck Clams in Red Pepper Broth
Serve with a side of rice or zucchini noodles.
28. Salmon Burgers
Get in our belly.
29. One-Pan Roasted Salmon with Potatoes and Romaine
Some nights a super-simple, one-pan dinner is mandatory.
30. Oven Baked Mahi Mahi with Macadamia Crust
This Whole30- and Paleo-approved recipe has just three ingredients.
31. Bacon-Wrapped Black Cod with Spinach and Capers
PSA: Black cod is all the rage right now.
32. Crispy Baked Fish Tacos with Cabbage Slaw
Pretty much the definition of summer.
33. Mahi Mahi Banh Mi with Spicy Curried Mayo and Fried Eggs
The best way to satisfy your cravings.
34. Vietnamese Noodle Salad with Shrimp
Fish sauce adds savory flavor.
35. Grilled Halibut With Tomato Avocado Salsa
Throw in any veggies you have on hand.
36. Yummy Salmon Burgers with Slaw
Crispy on the outside, flaky and tender on the inside.
37. Honey Garlic Salmon Lo Mein Meal Prep Recipe
It’s totally easy to make.
38. Cajun Shrimp and Sausage Vegetable Skillet
You’ll want to make this at least once a week.
39. Cheater’s Skillet Paella
All you need is one pan and an oven.
40. Lemon Dill Salmon with Vegetables in Parchment
41. Salmon BLT
As far as sandwiches are concerned, the BLT is hard to beat.
42. Achiote Grilled Fish Tacos
Two thumbs way up.
43. One-Pan Lemon Roasted Salmon
It’s basically designed for weeknights.
44. Sheet Pan Clam Bake
Say hello to your new favorite healthy dinner.
45. Grilled Swordfish with Smoked Paprika and Herbed Fruit Salsa
Simple ingredients? Check. Totally delicious? Double check.
46. Coconut Lime Shrimp Packets with Summer Veggies
Different flavors and textures in every bite.
47. Pan-Seared Scallops with Citrusy Corn Succotash
48. Lobster Risotto
49. Easy Skillet Linguine with Trumpet Mushroom ‘Scallops’
Sautéed trumpet mushrooms look like scallops, but are much easier to cook
50. Baked Fish and Chips
Crispy, crunchy, salty and vinegary (in a great way).
51. Whole Roasted Branzino with Shaved Fennel Slaw
Give the people what they want.
52. Grilled Triple Citrus Salmon
A speedy marinade infuses the seafood with a sweet and tangy flavor.
53. Mini Lobster Rolls
Let’s be honest: It’s tough to make a bad lobster roll.
54. Broiled Miso Cod With Vegetables
You only need one baking sheet!
55. Smoky Paprika Fish Tacos with an Apple Slaw
Don’t skimp on the tangy slaw.
56. Slow Roasted Cod with Brown Sugar Pineapple Glazed Acorn Squash
Talk about a “wow” factor.
57. Shrimp and Pasta Stew
Stew doesn’t need to take all day!
58. Puff Pastry Smoked Salmon And Goat Cheese Quiche
59. Simple Seafood Bisque
Serve this and relish in the compliments.
60. Crab Artichoke Toasts
These are your new go-to party dish.