Why have one burger or sandwich on game day when you can have two (or five)? These guys might be small, but they’re major crowd-pleasers, from buffalo chicken to salmon BLT. They’re also kind of magical: Whip up one of these 50 easy, epic slider recipes for the Super Bowl and watch them vanish before your eyes.
1. Roasted Cauliflower Sliders
Question: Is there anything cauliflower can’t do? Answer: Nope.
2. Cuban Sliders
Possibly the easiest party recipe of all time. (And definitely one of the tastiest.)
3. Southwest Quinoa Sliders with Avocado Cream Sauce
Feel free to slather this topping on everything and anything you make this week.
4. Crispy Buffalo-Style Salmon Sliders
Bring on those healthy fats (and the blue cheese).
5. Seven-Ingredient Veggie Sliders
You won’t even miss the meat in these tasty vegan and gluten-free bites.
6. Hawaiian Turkey Burger Sliders
Pineapple + teriyaki sauce = a match made in heaven.
7. Breakfast Sliders
Hosting Sunday brunch for your squad just got a whole lot easier (and tastier).
8. Skinny Egg Salad Sliders
Who says that sliders can’t be healthy? (Not us.)
9. Cheater’s Chicken Katsu Sando Sliders
Quick-pickled cucumbers, meet cheater's slaw and crispy chicken.
10. Brussels Sprout Sliders
If bread is off the table (darn you, keto...), sprouts make an adorable substitution. Just load them up with mozz, tomato, prosciutto and stick them with toothpicks for serving.
11. 15-Minute Buffalo Chicken Sliders
How on earth did we pull these off so quickly, you ask? Store-bought rotisserie chicken.
12. Mini Chicken Shawarma
Trade Hawaiian rolls for mini pita rounds and stuff them with seasoned chicken, herbed yogurt sauce and fresh veggies.
13. Mini Steak Sliders
Who needs ground beef when you can have juicy, thin-sliced steak instead? Bring on the white cheddar.
14. Pork Belly Sliders
These bánh mi-inspired cuties boast green onion mayo and pickled daikon and carrots.
15. French Dip Sliders
Deli roast beef never had such a decadent upgrade. We're talking melty provolone, caramelized onions and savory, buttery au jus.
16. Chicken Parmesan Sliders
Fair warning: You'll want to make the kids their own batch for the big game.
17. Slow Cooker Barbecue Pulled Pork Sliders and Pineapple Slaw
Kick February off with a bite of summer. The coleslaw is equal parts bright, crunchy and refreshing.
18. Pretzel Bun Salmon Sliders
These 30-minute handhelds are begging for a dose of chipotle mayonnaise.
19. Turkey Cheese Pretzel Sliders
Sure, you could buy your own pretzel buns at the store. Or you could wow your quarantine pod by making your own...
20. Chicken Sliders with Pasilla Peppers and Chipotle Ketchup
The key to chicken patties that *aren't* dry as a bone? Using ground chicken thighs instead of breast meat.
21. Grilled Hamburger Sliders
When in doubt, lean on a timeless classic. What's not to like about seasoned grilled beef, cheese and all the fixings?
22. Ham and Cheese Sliders
These beauties are brushed with a buttery mustard topping that's loaded with poppy seeds and dried onion.
23. Beer and Bourbon Barbecue Chicken Sliders
The beer-braised chicken will last for five days in the fridge, so try the leftovers on salad, over rice or in tacos.
24. Pepperoni Pizza Sliders
Aka your kids' new favorite dinner. Must be the garlic-Parmesan butter topping.
25. Spicy Peanut Butter Bacon Sliders
Don't knock it 'til you try it—spicy beef, nutty PB, acidic jalapeños and bacon are basically a match made in sandwich heaven.
26. Brie Crab Cake Pretzel Slider Melts with Strawberry-Pineapple Salsa
You're only 30 minutes away from an edible seaside vacation.
27. Chicken and Waffles Sliders
You could add more hot sauce on top if you want it spicier, but the chicken's buttermilk-hot sauce brine will do a lot of the heavy lifting.
28. Beer-Battered Shrimp Po’Boy Sliders with IPA Creole Mayo
Get in, we're going to NOLA. (P.S., there's hoppy, bitter beer in both the mayo and shrimp breading.)
29. Hawaiian Roll Italian Sliders
Salami, capicola, roasted red peppers, pepperoncini—Nonna would be proud.
30. Turkey Meatball Sliders
Once you have the ground turkey and honey-wheat buns, the rest is all pantry staples.
31. Roasted Caprese Burrata Sliders
Slow-roasted cherry tomatoes meet creamy burrata, fresh basil and a dash of balsamic.
32. Gingery Steak and Brie Sliders with Balsamic Cranberry Sauce
Vegetarians at your Super Bowl gathering? Trade the short ribs for mushrooms.
33. Cheesy BBQ Pork Baked Sliders
Thanks to the handy Instant Pot, these handhelds only take 30 minutes from start to finish.
34. Salmon BLT Sliders with Chipotle Mayo
Broiling the salmon instead of baking it ensures an uber-crispy outer crust.
35. Reuben Sandwich Sliders
Corned beef, Swiss, sauerkraut and Thousand Island—some combinations just don't get old.
36. Kickin' Cajun Chicken Sliders with Beer Battered Onion Rings
BRB, making an extra batch of the onion rings just for munching. (Hot tip: Use hard cider instead of beer in the batter.)
37. Meatloaf Sliders with Bacon, Pepper Jack and Frizzled Onions
If you're making the Cajun chicken sliders, you should probably whip up these meatloaf sliders too. You're already frying onions, after all (and c'mon, just look at them!).
38. Pesto Turkey Burger Sliders on Sweet Potato Buns
They're Paleo, gluten-free and easy on the carbs, since the bread is swapped for grilled sweet potato rounds.
39. Easy Chipotle Sliders
Puréed chipotles in adobo sauce are blended with ground beef for a mind-blowingly flavorful patty.
40. Stuffed Green Chili con Queso Cheeseburger Sliders
Word to the wise: You might want to have a few tortilla chips on deck to dip in the chili-cheese sauce...ya know, just for the cook.
41. Slow-Roasted Pork Belly Sliders
We've never met a fresh slaw we didn't like love, including this tangy, refreshing take with apple, cucumber, carrot and red onion.
42. Chicken and Waffle Sliders
Where should we start: the tabasco-chipotle buttermilk marinade, the cornmeal waffles or the maple-spiced butter?
43. Raspberry Balsamic Glaze Pork Sliders with Coleslaw
Instead of shredded pork shoulder, these summery sammies star sliced pork chops.
44. Grilled Veggie Sliders with Goat Cheese Spread and Roasted Red Pepper Vinaigrette
You'll want to put a pin in the whipped garlic-herb goat cheese spread for your next charcuterie board.
45. Bison Burger Sliders with Caramelized Whiskey Onions
If you've never tried bison before, you're seriously missing out. It's lighter, leaner and sweeter than beef, as well as ridiculously juicy.
46. Ham and Swiss Sliders
Sweet pickle relish takes these lunchtime classics from good to great.
47. 20-Minute Chicken Cheesesteak Sloppy Joe Sliders
Forget the sliced stuff. It doesn't hold a candle to this provolone-Parmesan cheese sauce.
48. Chickpea Sliders with Roasted Red Pepper Ketchup
Just about anything will taste divine on these plant-based sliders, like avocado, feta cheese, cucumber or sprouts.
49. Sweet Tea Oven-Fried Chicken Sliders with Jalapeño-Cheddar Corn Slaw and Crispy Onions
Who needs a spitting pot of oil when the cornflake-encrusted chicken can crisp up like a charm on a baking sheet in the oven?
50. Beef Sliders with Sun-Dried Tomato Mayo and Spicy Pickles
Try your hand at making your own sweet-and-spicy pickles with serrano peppers, mustard seeds, dried dill and more.