50 Easter Jokes for Kids
You’ve hunted for eggs, you’ve eaten brunch and you’ve made enough bunny-themed crafts to last you until next spring. The only thing that’s left to do this Easter holiday? Sit back on the couch with all that chocolate and make your brood laugh with a few of these so-bad-they’re-good Easter jokes for kids.
The Best Easter Crafts for Kids to Keep Little Bunnies Occupied
1. How do rabbits travel? They take a hareplane.
2. What did the Easter egg ask for at the hair salon? A new dye-job.
3. How does a rabbit stay cool in the summer? Hare-conditioning, of course.
4. Why did the bunnies go on strike? Because they wanted a celery increase and better bunnefits.
5. What do you call a rabbit that does magic? Harey Houdini.
6. What kind of jewelry should you wear on Easter? 14 carrot gold.
7. What is the Easter Bunny’s favorite restaurant? IHOP.
8. How can you get Easter preparations done on time? Just hop to it.
9. How does the Easter story end? Hoppily ever after.
10. Who does the Easter Bunny call when he has a bug problem at home? The eggsterminator.
11. What did the egg say after the Easter Bunny told a joke? You crack me up.
12. How does the Easter Bunny stay fit? Hare-obics.
13. How can you tell if an Easter egg thinks you’re funny? It will crack up.
14. What do Easter eggs do when they’re scared? Scramble.
15. Knock, knock! Who's there? Shirley. Shirley who? Shirley you can’t eat all that candy. Let me help.
16. How do you get a rabbit to do what you want? With a carrot-and-stick approach.
17. How do you make Easter easier?
Replace the “t” with an “i”
18. Where do rabbits go after they’re married?
On their bunnymoon.
19. What is the Easter Bunny's favorite kind of music?
20. What do peeps do when they get arrested?Fly the coop.
21. Where does the Easter Bunny live? Just a hop, skip and a jump away.
22. What does the Easter Bunny get for making a basket? Two points, just like every other player.
23. What do Easter eggs and ducks have in common? They both have a tendency to quack.
24. What do the Easter Bunny and Michael Jordan have in common? They're both famous for stuffing baskets.
25. What song is the Easter Bunny’s favorite?
“I wanna dance with somebunny.”
26. What do chickens do on Easter and Halloween?
Eat candy around the cluck.
27. What do you say when you just got a new Easter outfit? “Chick me out.”
28. Why do we give out so much candy on Easter?
I have no idea, but I think it’s unnecess-harey.
29. What do you tell your parents before you go to bed on Easter? “Nobunny touch my candy!”
30. What did the bunny say to the sad puppy? “Don’t worry, be hoppy.”
31. What did the chick say at the end of movie night? “That’s all, yolks.”
32. What should you do after spending an entire day eating chocolate? Get some eggsercise.
33. Why do teachers make us show our work for math homework? Because they want us to eggs-plain how we got our answer.
34. What do bunnies in love say to each other? “Nobunny compares to you.”
35. How do you make friends with an Easter egg? You gotta get it out of its shell.
36. How do you tell someone they matter to you on Easter? “I carrot-bout you.”
37. What do you call an Easter Egg from space? Eggs-tra terrestrial.
38. How do bunnies deliver messages? By hare-mail.
39. Why don’t dinosaurs get any eggs at Easter? Because they are eggs-tinct.
40. What did the veterinarian say to the Easter Bunny? “A carrot a day keeps the doctor away.”
41. What kind of beans will never grow in a garden no matter how much you water them? Jellybeans.
42. Why doesn’t the Easter Bunny like scary movies? They’re just too hare-raising.
43. What did the rabbit see on Broadway? Hare-spray.
44. Why can the Easter Bunny hop so high? Because he was born in spring.
45. What do you say to someone who couldn’t find any eggs at the egg hunt? “Looks like you’re fresh outta cluck.”
Chris Stein/Getty Images