I don't know about you, but I like to think that spring hasn't officially sprung until Easter comes around. Between the fresh blooms, pastel attire and chocolate bunnies, the day signals an end to the dreariness of winter and the beginning of a season full of joy (and chocolate!). Easter is a holiday to celebrate fresh beginnings, after all! So whether you're celebrating this special holiday by going out or staying home, there's a good chance that you'll have a photo or two to show for the day. Here, 40 captions for your Easter 'gram.
Cute Easter Captions
- "Have a hoppy Easter!"
- "Don't worry, be hoppy."
- "Filling my Easter basket with joy and lots of chocolate."
- "The best Easter is one spent with your Peeps."
- "You're a good egg."
- "Bunny kisses and Easter wishes."
- "Living life in full bloom."
- "Spring has officially sprung!"
- "Spending today with some-bunny special."
- "Today was egg-stra special."
- "Have an egg-cellent Easter!"
- "Some-bunny loves you!"
- "Why did the Easter egg hide? He was a little chicken."
- "Wishing everyone an egg-stra special Easter!"
- "Spending Easter with the cutest chicks I know."
- "There is nothing better than a friend, unless it's a friend with chocolate."
- "Cute chick."
Witty Easter Captions
- "Quite literally putting all my eggs in one basket."
- "I was going to tell you a joke about an egg but it's not all its cracked up to be."
- "Me? Egg-cited? How can you tell?"
- "The amount of egg puns today must be a yolk!"
- "I carrot even."
- "Some-bunny needs some chocolate."
- "Total chick magnet."
- "Old yolks can still have a hoppin' good Easter!"
- "When life gives you lemons, throw them back and ask for chocolate."
- "Considering Easter my official excuse to eat chocolate for every meal."
- "Ears hoping you have a very hoppy Easter!"
- "Every-bunny needs some-bunny sometimes."
- "How old is too old to participate in the egg hunt? Asking for a friend."
- "I'm a total Peep magnet.
Religious Easter Captions
- "He is risen." –Matthew 28:6
- "The very first Easter taught us this: that life never ends and love never dies." –Kate McGahan
- "Easter says you can put truth in a grave, but it won't stay there." –Clarence W. Hall
- "Let your light shine before others." –Matthew 5:16
- "But from this earth, this grave, this dust, my God shall raise me up, I trust." –Walter Raleigh
- "Faith makes all things possible... love makes all things easy." –Jeffrey R. Holland
- “We live and die; Christ died and lived!” –John Stott
- “Easter is the time to rejoice and be thankful for the gift of life, love, and joy.” –Unknown
- "It’s not about the bunny, it’s about the Lamb." –Unknown
Follow House Beautiful on Instagram.
You Might Also Like