We hope you love our recommendations! Some may have been sent as samples, but all were independently selected by our editors. Just FYI, BuzzFeed and its publishing partners may collect a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page.
1. A simple yet elegant arched floor lamp in case you're looking for a way to redecorate your room while working with limited space.
Wayfair, Dezmond / Wayfair
Promising review: "Pretty amazing in my opinion, I hope you agree! The 60 watt provides the perfect setting for a relaxing romantic dinner or a studious late night. The ability to swivel the head of the lamp provides optimal control of where you want to redirect your light source without moving the entire lamp." —Dezmond
2. Or, a set of column floor lamps to add a subtle and modern flair to your living space. You can place them on each side of your seating or on the sides of your entertainment center to illuminate your next movie night.
Promising review: "These LED column floor lamps look exactly as they do in the photos. The light illumination is perfect and they add a really nice ambiance to the room. We have gotten so many compliments from family and friends. Only note would be to find a creative way to hide the cords. They look great, love this purchase!" —Brittany
Price: $89.99 (originally $125.99; available in three colors)
3. A pair of figurine bookends that'll be the perfect conversation starter the next time your book club comes over for tea and reads. You can position them in different ways for a different look, too.
Promising review: "Love love love these bookends! They’re so clever. They’re also heavy and balanced enough to hold a large group of books." —Julia
Price: $42.99 (originally $46.99)
4. A Japanese shoji-style room divider that is a truly underestimated piece of decor that can not only hide unsightly items from guests, but can also hide eyesores for you, too. If you have a studio, it's a great way to separate your work station from your living room area.
Promising review: "I have my home office behind my couch, now it is hidden behind this beautiful room divider. I easily move the divider when I’m working so I can look out the window and when the workday is over — office disappears. I love it!" —Teresa
5. A wingback accent chair that's pretty much begging to sit in front of your favorite window while you listen to your favorite podcast or audiobook.
Winnie / Wayfair, Tammie / Wayfair
Promising review: "So happy with my reading chairs!! Bought two for my reading corner! Absolutely LOVE THEM!" —Anonymous
"These chairs are perfect for our library music room. Adds a splash of color and is easy to assemble. Finishing touches!" —Jalyn
Price: $212.99+ (originally $599; available in 14 colors)
6. A hallway organizer with a mirror so you can get one last look at your OOTD before stepping out of the house. This organizer is the perfect catchall with room for hats, coats, shoes, and other decor to jazz up your entryway.
Promising review: "I loved that this unit had bins, we're using them for winter hats and mittens and I'm sure they'll be useful all year round. It's super sturdy but I'll wind up anchoring it for safety since my little ones like to climb to reach their jackets. I'm so happy with this, it's made our basement entry area much more pleasant. I put it together myself and I already want another one!" —Paola
Price: $75.99 (originally $132.99)
7. Or, a cozy corner organizer just begging to nestle into that one bare corner in your apartment.
Promising review: "Fits perfectly as an entryway piece and holds a lot — jackets, hats, dog leash, shoes, etc. Much more versatile than the coat rack we had before." —Kelsey
Price: $99.99 (available in $139.99)
8. A neutral woven area rug that's anything BUT boring with a grooved design that still draws plenty of attention and kind of looks like a Japanese zen garden.
Promising review: "Very soft! The gray color is darker than I expected, but that may be due to how it looks next to my dark floors. The high pile pattern fluffed up after a vacuum and I really like the height difference. The rolled corners relaxed within the first day and it lays perfectly flat. Also smells great!" —Dan
Price: $150+ (originally $340+; available in three sizes and two colors)
9. A vegan leather ottoman ideal for anyone who's looking to add a super stylish multifunctional piece to their bedroom, entryway or living room. It has space for blankets and pillows inside, too, and can be used as a bench *or* a coffee table.
Promising review: "Wonderful ottoman! Easy to assemble. We use it in our living room as a discreet toy box so our kids can play to their hearts' content and their toys are accessible, but it makes for easy clean-up when guests visit." —Anuja
Price: $169.99 (originally $249.99; available in five colors)
10. A gorgeous rustic tray you can use to house all of your favorite little knickknacks. Or, leave it empty and let that beautiful design be the star of the show.
Promising review: "Beautiful tray, way bigger than I expected but it’s even better. Love the design, I use it on my dining table and I put some vases with flowers on top of it. It looks expensive and well made." —Kristina
Price: $79.99 (originally $109.86)
11. A leaning ladder desk so you can still maintain an organized workspace for ultimate productivity while taking up very little space. This chic, minimal desk comes with shelves where you can keep your headphones, store books, display photos, and more.
Promising review: "This desk was surprisingly easy to put together and it looks very chic. It’s perfect for people who have a limited amount of space for an office area." —Eboni
"Just got my desk in and it looks great! I have a small living area and am still able to have my couches and coffee table without feeling cramped." —Alex
12. A small but mighty upholstered ottoman reviewers say is bigger than it looks but not too big that you can't shove it in a corner or place it next to a bed or couch.
Promising review: "This storage ottoman was perfect for my vanity area. I needed extra storage for my hair dryer and curling irons but did not want to put them in a basket in plain sight. I love that it conceals them yet I have easy access when I need them. Bonus...the shipping was shockingly fast!!" —Mary
Price: $119.99 (originally $259.99; available in five colors)
13. A freestanding industrial-style coat rack for a rustic addition to your entryway that's also practical. The pipe-inspired design is crafted with antique black metal and a distressed finish for a trendy piece that'll never go out of style.
Promising review: "I love this coat rack. The placement of the hooks makes it easier to hold a variety of things — coats, bags, etc., without everything crowding each other." —Mary
Price: $108.99 (originally $128.48)
14. An upholstered panel headboard for a captivating centerpiece in your bedroom that'll instantly elevate the aesthetic.
Promising review: "Looks great in my son’s room. Adds a decorator touch to a very male room!!" —Nikki
Price: $142.99+ (available in three colors)
15. A bold area rug that'll make the entire room feel brand new. Ideal for renters who can't choose the floor of the space they're moving into, this large rug will make any existing floor look modern and stylish.
Eva / Wayfair
Promising reviews: "I LOOOOOOVE THIS CARPET!!!! The material, the colors just wow. Sooooooo worth it. I got the 7’10” and it fits perfectly in my living room. The pictures do it no justice." —Laurynn
"LOVE this rug! It’s so perfect, colors are well represented in the picture. It’s super soft and I have gotten a lot of compliments. If you’re on the fence, buy it! You will not regret it." —Andrea
Price: $89.99+ (available in five colors and three sizes)
16. A large circle mirror so you can place it in your bathroom to make the space feel larger. You can also place the mirror in your living room, bedroom, or entryway to bounce light around and brighten up the vibe.
Promising review: "I purchased the 36-inch mirror. Frame color is an orangey gold, which I personally love. There is a seam at the top of the mirror frame — not noticeable when hung. The hanger on the back of the mirror is great and sturdy. Also, not as heavy as other mirrors. I think it’s about 13 pounds. Great buy. I highly recommend." —C
Price: $79.99 (available in two colors and five sizes)
17. An arched floor length mirror for an understated glam piece ready to give you a great look at your OOTD. You can also set the mirror away from the wall and utilize the rack in the back to hang garments on.
Promising review: "Loooove this mirror. I didn’t know what to do with a certain wall in my living room and this was the answer! Very sleek and modern." —Sara
Price: $329.99+ (available in two finishes and two sizes)
18. An iron dining table for a modest surface to add to your kitchen. Even with its compact size, it still has room to host up to three visitors — welcome to your dinner party era.
Promising review: "Love love love this table! I was a little worried the darker color would not go with my kitchen design, but it turned out to be very nice! Solid and sturdy. Highly recommend!" —Tieasha
19. A striped ceramic vase for a quintessential French-inspired accent that'll upgrade any ol' room into the chic ~chambre~ of a countryside château (well, one can dream).
Promising review: "Exactly like the photo. Glossy, beautiful, nice accent piece." —Mayumi
Price: $81.99 (originally $117.99)
20. A three-leg glass end table in case you need an understated surface that won't distract from the decor you've already placed in the room. It comes in a golden bronze or chrome finish, either of which will blend with most decor styles.
Promising reviews: "Easy to put together, super classy and beautiful. Bigger than I expected and I'm so glad it is!!" —Tawny
"These simply stated tables look amazing in the living room with the most amazing lamps to accent them!" —Kathryn
Price: $164.99 (available in two finishes)
21. A deep brown faux leather couch because you love the look and feel of genuine leather but not as much as you love saving money. It's a win-win.
Promising review: "Amazing and larger than I thought it would be. The sides were a little difficult to put together but we managed. I'm 79-years-old and put it together by myself other than the sides. Got expert help from my grandson. This sofa is comfortable and the color blends well with my rugs." —Jeanne
Price: $324.99 (available in six colors)
22. Or, an ultra-soft loveseat because who doesn't love a gorgeous piece of furniture that's also wildly cozy *and* easy to clean?
Promising review: "Bought two cream colored velvet loveseats. Surprisingly, my husband thought they were comfortable. He’s pretty picky. Easily put them together. Great purchase." —Jessica
"I love this couch!! Easy to put together and fit perfectly for space in my room. I get numerous compliments on it and it has kept its light color. Comfortable as well. Would highly recommend!!" —Kari
Price: $319.99 (available in six colors)
23. A large mirrored floor vase that will instantly create an attractive display anywhere in the home. Standing at 2-feet tall, this beautifully designed piece will brighten up your entryway and turn your home into a discotheque when the sunlight hits it juuuust right.
Promising review: "As others have said, the pictures do not do this vase justice! It is stunning! It was packaged carefully and I was not disappointed!" —Anonymous
Price: $93.99+ (originally $125+; available in two sizes)
24. A glamorous wine bottle and glass rack to both organize your libations and display them. This storage rack, once filled out, makes for a ravishing piece of decor that everyone will be ogling at your next cocktail party.
Promising review: "Chic, beautiful accent piece. This was an easy assembly, too. Happy with this purchase! Recommend." —Jacquelyn
Price: $142.99 (originally $163.99; available in two colors)
25. An industrial-inspired bookshelf to display your books, plants, photos, and collection of tchotchkes that might've looked like clutter on a dresser, but on this, look c'est magnifique!
Promising review: "Sturdy and attractive. Even kinda fun! I love that it’s attached to the wall. Good feature for California earthquake risks." —Karen
Price: $55.99+ (originally $97.99+; available in three finishes)
26. A super cute modern double dresser that has an undeniably unique design and tons of storage. With six drawers and two cubby holes, this piece will be both utilitarian and decorative.
Promising review: "Very easy to put together and came pretty fast. Now it’s not the biggest dresser and looks bigger in photos than what it does in person, but it’s very gorgeous and does the job." —Payton
Price: $234.99 (originally $303.99)
27. A plush velvet curtain that'll not only add a little instant fancy, but will help to regulate temperatures too, thanks to their thermal insulation. Quick tip: Hanging them high and wide will make your windows look larger.
Promising review: "Gorgeous color and nice weight to the material. This is a nice natural forest green and more neutral/warm than jewel tones. Exactly what I was looking for!" —Allyson
Price: $36.99+ per panel (originally $121.99; available in 34 colors and eight sizes)
28. A sophisticated recliner featuring a design that's a far cry from your dad's old Barcalounger. Now you can have the ultimate spot to relax and put your feet up without it being an eyesore when not in use.
Promising review: "Absolutely love it! Very comfortable and fits the size of our living (smaller space). Easy to put together and it’s a comfy recline. Also the yellow chair in the second photo was also purchased from Wayfair!" —Angelina
Price: $263.99 (available in 12 colors)
29. A three-piece carved wall decor set from Kelly Clarkson's home line that'll instantly upgrade that naked wall into a complete statement. When people walk in and see this triptych on your wall, they'll think you're an interior design aficionado (even if you're not).
Promising review: "I absolutely love these. They add that statement that I wanted on an awkward wall. I would recommend these!" —Nancy
Price: $137.99 (originally $184.50)
30. A poppin' ultra slim bookcase to imbue color into an otherwise bland space. Or, for those who are allergic to neutrals and prefer a more eclectic, maximalist style, this vibrant geometric piece will be the *chef's kiss* finishing touch.
Promising review: "LOVE this corner bookcase. It's added some much needed color to my living room. I get lots of compliments on it!" —Jennifer
Price: $129.99+ (originally $307.50; available in three colors)
Some reviews have been edited for length/clarity.