The new old news is that everyone is into skin care. But going back to Cleopatra, who allegedly used to take milk baths for the lactic acid benefits, for centuries people have been using products to achieve moisturized, clear skin. The Cut pored over Reddit, Amazon, and Sephora and talked to dermatologists to compile a list of the 25 most classic skin-care products of all time. Since this is a list of classics, a few more recent favorites like Tatcha, Drunk Elephants, and Vintner’s Daughter aren’t on the list. Read on for the sunscreen loved by literally everyone, the “Jesus in a bottle” skin-care product, and more.
- The Extinction of the Middle Child
- Mira Sorvino Claims Casting Director Gagged Her With a Condom When She Was 16
- Why Won’t Any of My Friends Set Me Up?
- Maybe She Had So Much Money She Just Lost Track of It
- What It’s Like to Be Chemically Castrated