If you're looking for a delicious meal to impress Dad this Father's Day, try one of these 23 show-stopping recipes. From apps, to mains, to desserts, there really is nothing the grill can't do. So fire up those coals!
1. Grilled Jerk Chicken Cutlets with Mango Salsa
The cinnamon and spicy cayenne flavors in the jerk seasoning pair magically with juicy, zesty mango.
2. Grilled Flank Steak with Lemon-Herb Sauce
And just think of that marinating time as a built-in cocktail hour. (It is summer, after all.)
3. Grilled Cheese Crostini
It just so happens that our favorite carb and the grill get along nicely.
4. Salmon Burgers
A new twist on an old classic.
5. Grilled Sticky Honey-Sriracha Drumsticks with Slaw
These grilled sticky honey-sriracha drumsticks will be a guaranteed hit
6. The Ultimate Grilled Chicken Sandwich
Once you put frizzled onions on a sandwich, you’ll never settle for lettuce and tomato again.
7. Mini Lobster Rolls
Combining our three favorite things in life: lobster, butter and fresh herbs.
8. Honey-Lime Chicken and Veggies in Foil
So tender and juicy and best of all, no dishes.
9. Grilled Corn with Spicy Aioli
Eat three. You have our permission.
10. Cheaters Grilled Whole Chicken and Vegetables
We’re always on the hunt for easy ways to cook a whole bird.
11. Grilled Flatbread Pizza with Artichoke, Ricotta and Lemon
Use store-bought flatbread, for the crispest thin-crust pizza you’ll ever taste—no kneading necessary.
12. Chicken Kebabs with Garlic Lemon Yogurt
Although the recipe calls for just a few ingredients, she kicks the flavor up a notch by marinating the chicken in baharat, a Middle Eastern spice blend.
13. Summer Chipotle Chicken Cobb Salad
In-season strawberries and fresh corn are hard to beat.
14. Grilled Lemon Garlic Zucchini
They call it “summer squash” for a reason. Put it on the grill, stat.
15. Grilled Curried Chicken Thighs
How to make your chicken stand out from the crowd? Bring on the spices.
16. Grilled Parmesan Asparagus
The perfect vehicle for cheese.
17. Grilled Asian-inspired Steak Skewers
Because dinner’s always better on a stick.
18. Teriyaki Cauliflower Steaks with Asian Gremolata
If there were a side-dish beauty pageant, this one would take the crown.
19. Grilled Peach, Chicken and Ricotta Pizza
Yep, pizza at a cookout. Don’t knock it 'til you’ve tried it.
20. Chipotle Chicken Lettuce Wraps
The contrast between cool lettuce and charred chicken makes it worth lighting up the grill. Use iceberg for the crispiest crunch.
21. Grilled Pineapple Split Sundae with Cherry Sauce
This grilled pineapple sundae is not only decadent but also downright gorgeous.
22. Grilled Angel Food Cake with Blueberry Sauce
It’s OK to start with a store-bought angel food cake (really).