You’re craving chicken wings. (Us, too.) But unless you eat, like, 30 of them, it’s not exactly a full meal. Enter 33 side dishes to serve at your next BBQ that will transform wings into a nutritious dinner.
RELATED: 17 Surprising Recipes to Make with Leftover Chicken
1. Avocado ‘Fries’
Dip them in ranch and thank us later.
2. Greek Wedge Salad
The classic dish is wonderfully simple, but all that bacon and blue cheese...oof.
3. Spicy Corn Carbonara
Imagine a plate of pasta that’s lusciously creamy, but not heavy.
4. Gluten-Free Cheese and Cauliflower ‘Breadsticks’
Unlimited breadsticks, very few carbs. Yaaasss.
5. Avocado Greek Salad
You totally have 15 minutes to spare.
6. Buffalo Stuffed Sweet Potatoes
A game-night staple.
7. Vegan Avocado Caesar Salad
Let’s keep things somewhat healthy, shall we?
8. Delicata Squash Rings with Garlic-Lemon Sauce
Ready in 40 minutes or less.
9. Melon Caprese Skewers
Aren’t these little guys by Gaby Dalkin the cutest?
10. Swedish ‘Pizzasallad’ Cabbage Slaw
Tangy, crunchy and delicious.
11. Keto Instant Pot Greek Cauliflower Rice
Plain cauliflower rice is just fine. But this Greek cauliflower rice, from Jen Fisch is even better.
12. Cacio E Pepe Cauliflower
Pasta? We never met her. This super-cheesy cauli is all you need when carb cravings hit.
13. All-Green Crudités Basket
Full permission to polish off the whole thing.
14. Cauliflower ‘Potato’ Salad
Same taste, lower carbs.
RELATED: The One Mistake You're Making When You Cook Potato Salad
15. Crispy Roasted Artichokes
Always roasted, never fried.
16. Caprese Salad with Zucchini
So much mozz, so little time.
17. One-Pot Mac and Cheese
Have half an hour? Then the world is your macaroni bowl.
18. Ketogenic Cherry Tomato Tulips
Like a salad, but way cuter.
19. Greens Mac and Cheese
Bonus: It’s family-friendly and totally customizable.
20. Grilled Corn with Spicy Aioli
It’s all about the sauce.
21. Julia Turshen’s Radicchio and Roasted Squash Salad
Tip: Melt the leftovers into a grilled cheese sandwich.
22. Kale Salad with Persimmons, Crispy Chickpeas and Fried Shallots
The salad for people who hate salad.
23. Pimento Cheese Stuffed Shishito Peppers
No forks allowed.
24. Roasted Cauliflower Macaroni and Cheese
25. Slow-Cooker Garlic Herb Mashed Cauliflower
In a word, yum.
26. Buttermilk Skillet Corn Bread with Tomatoes and Green Onions
Great for sharing (or not).
27. Grilled Cauliflower Steaks with Avocado-Cilantro Sauce
28. Sugar Snap Pea Salad with Chèvre Ranch
Ready in 15 minutes. (Really.)
29. Quick Guacamole Quinoa Salad
Basically, a giant bowl of guac masquerading as a salad.
30. Loaded Baked Potato ‘Chips’
Adios, potato skins.
31. Cold Lemon Zoodles
Crunchy, cooling and satisfying.
32. Light and Tangy Coleslaw
To balance the heat of the chicken wings, of course.
33. Zucchini Rice
Oh, you’re still eating regular rice?