Flirting is definitely one of those hit or miss things. It can either go really well to the point where you’re planning your first date after just one interaction, or horribly horribly wrong—like bad enough you want to hide in a closet and not come out for a year. Unfortunately, flirting is one of those life skills that can't really be taught—you have to learn it on your own. Because of that, everyone has had one or two flirting fails in their lifetime. And that's why we can all probably relate to these 20 flirting memes that will leave you feeling better about your flirting skills (or lack thereof).
1. When your flirting finally works, but then you remember you have commitment issues:
A post shared by La Vie En Meme (@lavieenmeme) on Mar 24, 2020 at 3:50am PDT
With great power comes great responsibility.
2. When you've been watching way too many true crime shows on Netflix:
Honestly, if you haven't watch Making a Murderer four times, we shouldn't even be on this date RN.
3. When it seems to good to be true:
A post shared by Funny Memes (@___funny_memes_page___) on May 18, 2020 at 1:29pm PDT
*Yelling after the robber as he runs off with your purse* "So are you single??"
4. When they've got you at a loss for words:
A post shared by Lindsay (@thedivorcedmamabear) on May 18, 2020 at 6:08am PDT
It's so much easier to react to insults.
5. When he catches the feels but your were just bored:
A post shared by La Vie En Meme (@lavieenmeme) on Jan 7, 2020 at 10:57pm PST
Time to break the bad news.
6. When you can't help but share your knowledge:
If they don't like CGI dinosaurs, they're not for you.
7. When people tell you to "lighten up" around your crush:
A post shared by La Vie En Meme (@lavieenmeme) on Aug 16, 2019 at 6:02am PDT
If they can't handle me at my worst, they don't deserve me at my best, thank you very much.
8. When you're trying to find something in common:
A post shared by DiariesOfLea 💖 (@diariesoflea) on May 15, 2020 at 4:09pm PDT
Sharing coping mechanisms can actually be very intimate.
9. When your friends ask you how things are with your crush:
A post shared by La Vie En Meme (@lavieenmeme) on Aug 1, 2018 at 8:24pm PDT
Being the third wheel should be on my resume.
10. Sometimes you just need to sharpen your skills.
A post shared by MemeGoddess (@memegoddess49) on May 10, 2020 at 4:12am PDT
Practice makes perfect.
11. When you missed the sign-up for Flirting 101:
A post shared by Ginger Mme 👒 (@thegingermme) on Jul 2, 2018 at 12:56pm PDT
Honestly, what do you talk about with someone you just met? There should be rules written for this.
12. Two can play at that game.
A post shared by The 🍫Candy🍬 Road 🍭 (@thecandyroad) on Feb 28, 2019 at 11:05am PST
It's all about stamina.
13. When your friend is the worst wingman in the world:
A post shared by Spongebob/Cartoon Memes (@123relations) on Mar 31, 2019 at 7:49am PDT
Is there anywhere I can put out some "wanted" ads for a brand new best friend who won't embarrass me in front of my crush?!
14. When you're the literal definition of "doing too much":
Please raise your hand if you have ever felt personally victimized by me. I swear it wasn't on purpose.
15. When pizza is the only bae in your life:
It has all the qualities I'm looking for. It makes me happy, keeps me satisfied and always comes over when I call. Can my soon-to-be bae follow suit?
16. When you're kind enough to give a warning:
A post shared by Colleen Tatom (@irish_eyes_1980) on Apr 2, 2019 at 9:39am PDT
I'm pretty awesome, but unfortunately there's only one of me to go around.
17. When the only bae you need is Netflix:
A post shared by Memes | Bored | Lifestyle (@funpeoples) on Apr 1, 2019 at 9:16pm PDT
Netflix is the most loyal thing in my life. It never leaves me to "hang out with the boys" on a rainy Friday night.
18. When you hit them with the important questions right from the start:
A post shared by cup of dessert coffee co (@cupofdessert) on Apr 1, 2019 at 3:52pm PDT
I'm not trying to waste any time here. If you don't love tacos, I can't love you. Thank u, next.
19. When being extra is the only way you know how to flirt:
A post shared by La Vie En Meme (@lavieenmeme) on Mar 31, 2019 at 11:54pm PDT
Sorry, I'm not usually this mean. I just thought you were into playing games.
20. When you mistakenly talk about the first thing that comes to mind:
A post shared by Jess Wilde | Tattooed Sexpert (@tattooedsexpert) on Mar 31, 2019 at 11:04am PDT
There's serious problems in this world and my new crush needs to know about them all!
You Might Also Like