Us Weekly has affiliate partnerships so we may receive compensation for some links to products and services.
Choosing what to wear for Thanksgiving is difficult, but I'm going to make a bold statement and say selecting an outfit for Friendsgiving is even harder. At Thanksgiving festivities with my family, my main concern is feeling comfortable. Meanwhile, for Friendsgiving celebrations, I want to be cozy and chic for my ladies (and all of the pictures we'll inevitably snap).
Of course, dresses are an easy fallback, and there are so many trendy options this year. I sifted through hundreds of dresses on Lulus, Amazon and Nordstrom to find 20 fashionable Friendsgiving dresses that you'll wear long after turkey time is over. Keep reading to see them all!
Sweater Dresses for Friendsgiving
1. Cozy Cable Knit: The chic cable knit design completely upgrades this sweater dress and separates it from low-end options. Your girls will want to borrow it after seeing you wear it to Friendsgiving — was $68, now just $50!
2. Simple Comfort: I'll admit that I sometimes struggle to put on real clothes when going to hang with my friends. This time of year, I put coziness over everything, which is why I'll be wearing this blanket-like sweater dress to my Friendsgiving — was $60, now just $48!
12. Splurge a Little: Although this dotted Sanctuary dress may be a little pricey, we're positive you'll get a ton of wear out of it. We have a feeling this will be your newest closet staple — just $129!
13. Want to Hide a Food Baby? One of the top reasons we love this Amoreto babydoll dress is because it's flowy and won't feel constrictive after a big meal. Plus, it happens to be on sale — was $53, now just $35!
14. Subtle Chevron: Remember when chevron prints were all the rage? They may be coming back in style, and we're all on board with this Happy Sailed babydoll dress — just $39!
15. Trendsetter: We've never seen a velvet babydoll dress, and we're beyond obsessed with this floral printed one from Lulus. Immediate add to cart — was $94, now just $45!
The Shop With Us team may receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. In addition, Us Weekly receives compensation from the manufacturer of the products we write about when you click on a link and then purchase the product featured in an article. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product or service is featured or recommended. Shop With Us operates independently from the advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback at ShopWithUs@usmagazine.com. Happy shopping!
Alabama lobbed a wrench into the four-team playoff discussion with its win over Georgia on Saturday. That both teams could possibly miss out on the playoff this season is a result of the disastrous 'Alliance.'