We hope you love our recommendations! Some may have been sent as samples, but all were independently selected by our editors. Just FYI, BuzzFeed and its publishing partners may collect a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page.
1. A medium-intensity conditioner bar if you're sick of dealing with dry, frizzy hair and want to try out a product that can help make your hair more manageable. Formulated with microalgae-derived triolein, this conditioner bar can help smooth out and strengthen your hair while also infusing some glorious shine.
2. And a deeply hydrating shampoo bar that also helps fight frizz and moisturize your hair. Specifically formulated for curly and coily hair, this bar can also help get rid of pesky buildup on your scalp and work to repair breakage within your hair's fibers.
3. A clay face mask to help clarify your skin, fight blackheads, and reduce the appearance of pores. The kaolin clay in the mask actively works to moisturize your skin so you don't feel all dried out once you rinse it off.
Promising review: "I use it many times during the week especially when I have more blemishes and oh my God it's so good! It really helps clarify my skin and it's super gentle too." —Vaiva A.
4. Or this refining enzyme mask if you love how cooling and refreshing a gel mask feels on your skin. The natural ingredients like red seaweed and aloe leaf will help firm up your skin, reduce redness, and give your face an allover glow. Bonus: you can also use this as a spot treatment whenever you have a blemish pop up.
Price: $23+ (available in two sizes)
5. A lavender and eucalyptus body wash with the possibility to become your favorite part of your beauty routine thanks to the relaxing scent. You might as well just add on five minutes to your shower time now just so you can soak in all those calming aromas.
Promising review: "Smells so refreshing and makes me feel like I am showering in a luxurious spa instead of an apartment. Highly recommend! Love the eucalyptus." —Anna F.
6. A long-lasting nail polish in a super soothing green color if you're looking for a fun pop of color that's also subtle enough to complement any outfit you wear. This is formulated with natural oils to help nourish your nails while you beautify them.
7. A pack of reusable hemp and cotton makeup pads (one for every day of the week!) to use with your favorite makeup remover to gently wipe away your makeup from the day. You'll also love that this is a much more eco-friendly option compared to makeup wipes or cotton pads that end up in the trash after one use.
It also comes with a mesh wash bag so you can throw them in the washing machine at the end of the week.
8. A bottle of nourishing face oil that'll help hydrate your skin on the days your face feels as dry as sandpaper. Better stock up on this before winter rolls around!
A little goes a long way with this formula, so make sure to start with just a few drops and go from there.
9. An aromatherapy balm to apply on your neck, wrist, and temples right before going to bed to help promote relaxation. You'll love how calming the lavender and chamomile in the balm smells as you drift off to snoozeland.
10. A brightening cleanser that is a serious multitasker — not only can you use it to cleanse your face every morning and night, but it can also gently remove your makeup or be used as an exfoliating mask if left on for five minutes. Did we mention it also has a heavenly scent of freshly picked strawberries?!
Promising review: "I've been using this cleanser for years. My skin feels clean without that squeaky feel you can get from other cleansers. It's gentle enough to use morning and night." —Amy
11. And a CoQ-10 and hyaluronic acid toner if you're looking for a toner that'll leave you feeling hydrated and refreshed instead of dried out. It's enriched with soothing aloe vera and cucumber, so you'll feel like you just visited a spa whenever you use this!
What's CoQ-10? It's a powerful antioxidant that your body produces naturally.
Promising review: "I love the smell and the way my skin feels. I carry the travel size when I'm on vacation. It's a staple in my cleansing routine. People comment that I don't look my age and I credit this awesome product for helping me achieve this!" —Chel
12. A gua sha tool that'll help sculpt and contour the appearance of your face. The smooth rose quartz tool will also feel luxuriously soothing and relaxing as you massage it across your face and help relieve built-up tension.
13. A pair of shampoo and conditioner concentrates with a super unique water-activated, 100% plant-based formula that cleans and hydrates your hair without weighing it down. All you have to do is dispense a small amount of concentrate into your wet hands, rub with water to activate the formula, and work it through your hair to get super luscious, bouncy locks!
Promising review: "It took a little bit of experimentation to get used to using this product. But once I got the amount of product to water ratio right, I'm obsessed. I love the smell and my hair has never been healthier. I recommend this to any and everyone!" —Millie Hines
14. An eye makeup remover that not only works to gently get all that pesky eyeliner and mascara off but also may help improve the appearance of fine lines around your eyes. The grapeseed, orange wax, and chamomile in the formula can also help soothe redness and irritation in your eyes after a long day.
15. An ultra-moisturizing body oil to help make your skin feel so much more supple and hydrated, especially if you apply it right after you shower. It also has a super relaxing scent thanks to the thyme essential oil.
Price: $38.70 (originally $43)
16. A bar of soap that comes in calming scents like citrus and herbal mint that'll make every bath like a relaxing oasis. It'll help get you squeaky clean without leaving behind any residue or stripping your skin of moisture like other bar soaps can do.
Price: $8 (available in three scents)
17. A toning body cream formulated with centella asiatica, which is a natural ingredient that can help increase the circulation of blood in your skin and might help improve the elasticity and firmness of your skin.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.