Us Weekly has affiliate partnerships so we may receive compensation for some links to products and services.
Sometimes, all you need is a good belt to help transform your look. Thick belts help jeans fit properly, while layering an oversized belt over a sweater helps cinch your waist. Most importantly, belts truly help make your clothing more flattering — especially fall outfits.
Since the weather is breaking and true fall temps are nearing, it's the ideal time to incorporate a few flattering belted pieces in your wardrobe. Below, say hello to 17 flattering belted pieces you'll rock on rotation this autumn!
1. Our Absolute Favorite: This pretty pullover dress will keep you warm on a brisk day. You can use the belt on the frock to accentuate your waist!
2. We Also Love: This ribbed-knit sweater dress is ultra-flattering because you can make the belt as loose or tight as you desire.
3. We Can't Forget: From the wrap/peplum style to batwing sleeves and ruffles, there are many reasons to adore this cozy sweater.
4. Bonus: Wear this double-breasted trench coat with any fall-friendly outfit. Plus, it features a detachable hood that's made for those gloomy days!
5. Our Absolute Favorite: Whether you go braless or style this belted blazer with a white collared shirt, you'll be the best-dressed person in the room.
6. We Also Love: Bold black stitching and dainty gold button details make this pink sweater dress stand out. If you detach the belt, you can wear it as a cardigan.
7. We Can't Forget: Fall is the ultimate time to tap into the micro-mini Y2K skirt trend. This mini skirt also features a chic frayed waist detail and thin belt.
8. Bonus: Simply put, you need superdown's stunning Chantel leather romper for your next date night.
9. Our Absolute Favorite: Since fall is peak sweater weather, adding a belted turtleneck sweater dress to your collection is only fitting. Barbour's Laverne Dress features a ribbed body and a warm, cozy fabric.
10. We Also Love: Speaking of autumn-approved belted dresses, you can snag this Steve Madden faux-leather shirt dress for 40% off.
11. We Can't Forget: Staying fashionable and warm is a must during the fall months. Levi's 361 Belted faux-leather puffer vest will help you do both.
12. Bonus: You can take this Kurt Geiger belt bag everywhere — from the Pilates studio to the office.
13. Our Absolute Favorite: This cream dress is oozing quiet luxury energy — we're obsessed!
14. We Also Love: When the temperature starts to break, stay warm by wearing this houndstooth belted mini with a pair of tights.
15. We Can't Forget: Style this berry pink wide-leg jumpsuit with your favorite white boots this fall.
16. Bonus: Relive your Y2K dreams in this denim mini dress.
17. Extra: Yeehaw! Tap into the western-slash-cowboy aesthetic with this brown and silver belt.
Not done shopping? See more of our favorite products below:
See more Us Weekly Shopping
This post is brought to you by Us Weekly’s Shop With Us team. The Shop With Us team aims to highlight products and services our readers might find interesting and useful, such as wedding-guest outfits, purses, plus-size swimsuits, women's sneakers, bridal shapewear, and perfect gift ideas for everyone in your life. Product and service selection, however, is in no way intended to constitute an endorsement by either Us Weekly or of any celebrity mentioned in the post.
The Shop With Us team may receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. In addition, Us Weekly receives compensation from the manufacturer of the products we write about when you click on a link and then purchase the product featured in an article. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product or service is featured or recommended. Shop With Us operates independently from the advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback at ShopWithUs@usmagazine.com. Happy shopping!