Halloween? Love it. Plastic jack-o’-lanterns and ketchup blood? Not so much. “Festive” doesn’t have to mean “cheesy” (unless we’re talking about a fall-inspired cheese board). Presenting 16 refreshingly non-tacky Halloween party recipes to elevate your table.
1. Pumpkin Soup in Mini Pumpkin Bowls
Orange is the new black.
2. Fall Harvest Quinoa Salad
Show off the farmers market provisions.
3. Pumpkin Spice Caramel Apples
Don’t worry, you don’t have to bob for these.
4. Peanut Butter Candy Corn Blondies
How adults trick-or-treat (thanks for showing us how it’s done, Maria Lichty).
5. Butternut Squash and Bacon Deviled Eggs
Aren’t these the cutest?
6. Candy Corn Surprise Cake
Hint: The filling is the best part.
7. Pumpkin Toast Seven Ways
Variety is the (pumpkin) spice of life.
8. fig bourbon cider smash
Way classier than witch’s brew.
9. Mini Mason Jar Apple Pies
Sweet tooth = satisfied.
10. Pumpkin Spice Energy Bites
These will keep you going all day (and night) long.
11. GIANT CINNAMON ROLL
So pretty, it doubles as a decoration.
12. Butternut Squash and Goat Cheese Pasta Salad
A new way to serve up some fall flavors.
13. CARROT GNOCCHI
Actually, let’s just make this year-round.
14. MAPLE CREAM AND APPLE BAKED BRIE BOARD
The only kind of “cheesy” we want on our table.
15. HONEYCRISP & BOURBON SPICED CIDER
Autumn in a glass.
16. Sparkling Apple Cider Sangria
Get in the spirit.