Hello gorgeous BuzzFeeders, and welcome to the weekly roundup where I curate funny internet fails for you. "Wow, I'm so glad you posted," you're probably thinking. "I love these, Julia!" And to that, I say: You're welcome. I love you, too. Enjoy!
1. First up, this Uber. Please take it to the shop. 🤠
My Uber driver has all these lights on pic.twitter.com/VJOiwaNzJ3
— tara (@proletarat) August 27, 2023
2. This play. Relatable!
this stub article about a play is just brutal pic.twitter.com/tiZNZzL7Tl
— depths of wikipedia (@depthsofwiki) August 27, 2023
3. This — because people online seem to think that if you are over 21, you are elderly and infirm. Love it!
pls why r ppl commenting that i’m aging well i’m 24 😭
— ✭ 𝒞 𝒦 ✭ (@wolfiecindy) August 27, 2023
4. This creative way of framing misery. So glam!
being vaguely miserable somewhere beautiful is actually just a more poetic way to enjoy it
— Brian Jordan Alvarez (@brianjoralvarez) August 27, 2023
5. This, because it shows an inability to organize that I also suffer from.
I close all my tabs and within hours I have almost just as many tabs open. I don't even remember opening them. I'm like a beaver instinctually building a dam
— JP (@jpbrammer) August 28, 2023
6. This parenting. (Seriously, what is UP with letting your little kids be on phones in the movie theater? Just stay home!)
i've seen oppenheimer in standard, rpx, 70mm, and 70mm imax. and today i got to watch it with subway surfers & family guy clips because the kid next to me was on tiktok the entire time
— confidence activist isidor rabi (@ali_sivi) August 27, 2023
7. This cat.
8. This evidence that we are watching some of the greatest minds of our generation becoming lost to stan culture.
That one time one direction stans hacked airport security cameras to watch them just like. Sit pic.twitter.com/V3mhCgcGZh
— annabelle :3 (@oomfabelle) August 27, 2023
9. This person who reallllllly wants a fun conspiracy theory about why there are so many fires right now. (We actually already have a really good theory!)
10. This child who's going places.
11. This math teacher 🤠:
I’m so glad Miley Cyrus became a legend. I remember in middle school my math teacher was like “let’s see where she is in 10 years”, and here we are, 10 years later with Miley being a legend and my math teacher being in jail for sleeping with students. Bless.
— 🅺🅴🆅 💐 (@midnvghtsky) August 24, 2023
12. This sibling relationship (although I'm sure it will blossom out of the fail stage).
No sadder relationship dynamic than my baby (absolutely obsessed with my 3yo) and my 3yo (continually tells us to throw her in the garbage)
— Lucy Huber (@clhubes) August 24, 2023
13. This 2010 Kim tweet that someone reposted. I think about her old tweets a lot TBH.
— Confidence Activist (@bottledfleet) August 28, 2023
14. This political cartoon that I'm low-key obsessed with.
Judge magazine, July 1926 pic.twitter.com/wwnZg5BZYA
— WikiVictorian (@wikivictorian) August 22, 2023
15. This well-meaning guy who doesn't understand what a pre-order is.
Someone help my brother. He tried buying the aquamarine vinyl for his gf 😭 pic.twitter.com/mgAnqlNYjl
— hannah (@hannnahkristine) August 22, 2023
16. And finally, this tip from a Harvard-trained economist. Thanks, king!
I'm assuming the other ones are like "have a lot of money" and "avoid leaving big bags of your money on the beach or in someone else's car." https://t.co/9JUY6wAYlz
— Josh Gondelman (@joshgondelman) August 28, 2023