No doubt about it: The ketogenic diet takes planning, willpower and dedication. But that doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy a delish entrée with a side dish (or three) for dinner every night. To make planning a bit easier, we’ve rounded up 15 tasty keto side dishes. The best part? Bacon is involved. Lots of bacon.
1. Mediterranean Low-Carb Broccoli Salad
Get those greens, the low-carb way.
2. Fried Cauliflower with Bacon and Mushrooms
Because everything’s better when it’s fried.
3. Turnip Fries
Totally unexpected. Totally delicious.
4. Gluten-Free Cheese and Cauliflower 'Breadsticks'
Eat your heart out, Olive Garden.
5. Whole Roasted Radishes
Who knew a radish could taste like whoa?
6. Garlic and Bacon Green Beans
Please don’t just limit these guys to Thanksgiving.
7. Avocado Pepperoni Salad
It’s the protein one-two punch.
8. Loaded Cauliflower
Because everything’s better with bacon. (And cheese. Did we mention the cheese?)
9. Five-Ingredient Cloud Bread
Light, airy and less than one gram of carbs per serving. So dreamy.
10. 20-Minute Egg Roll Bowls
Just sub the soy sauce for coconut aminos.
11. Creamy Garlic Chicken Soup
Um, we’re gonna stay in tonight…
12. Low-Carb Marinated Cauliflower Antipasto Salad
Take this to your next barbecue.
13. Cacio E Pepe Brussels Sprouts
14. Pesto Zoodles with Mushrooms
Pair it with grilled chicken and dinner is done.
15. Asparagus with Hollandaise Sauce
We’ve died and gone to keto heaven.