1.This kid, who asked their grandmother what she wanted for Christmas, and she said, 'Nothing,' so her grandchild made her this:
2.This kid, who had the best clap-back her mom never even saw coming:
I used the old “I gave birth to you” on my daughter, she said “That was one time”.
3. This kid, who took his sister's creation and thought it would be funny to add a little decoration of his own:
4. These kids, who trolled their dad like never before on his birthday, no less:
5. This kid, who had a hilariously sarcastic response to a homework question:
6.This kid, who used her smarts to work the system:
My 5-year-old, "how bout we go to Target. You get yourself a drink or whatever you want and buy me a toy." She knows how to work the system.
7. This kid, who took her parent's request for a written reminder to the next level:
8.And this kid, whose mother asked them to draw her a bath, and they did this:
9. This kid, who left these notes with the cookies they made for Santa to be totally and completely clear:
10. This kid, who came up with this very important goal for the school dance:
11.This kid, who knew exactly how to win an argument with their dad:
My 5yo won an argument with me by saying “I’m just going to agree with myself”