The holidays are only a few months away, which means it’s time to start writing your shopping list. You’ve probably already thought of some great gift ideas for your friends and family, but choosing a present for your child’s teacher can be tricky. You want to show them how much you appreciate their hard work, but you may not know their likes and dislikes. To help you find a gift they’ll love, we spoke with several teachers to get the lowdown on what they actually want.
Although you may think a No. 1 Teacher mug or anything apple-adorned would be welcome, most teachers we spoke with said they would prefer gifts that can be used outside of the classroom when they’re off-duty. Think: a bottle of wine and yummy snacks to indulge in or some pampering products that will help them unwind after a long day at school.
Image courtesy of retailer.
We’ve rounded up 13 thoughtful and useful gifts for teachers, both practical for in or out of the classroom and personal to make them feel special, including a cute, cozy scarf and a monogrammed tote bag.
These are some of our favorite gifts to buy the teacher in your life:
- Best for Travel: Yeti Rambler Stainless Steel Tumbler
- Best Accessory: Madewell Feline Floral Jacquard Scarf
- Best Budget: Minimalism Art Dotted Grid Page Notebook
- Best Jewelry: MOMOL Initial Mini Disc Bracelet
- Best Beauty: Herbivore Botanicals Coco Rose Luxe Hydration Trio
- Best Holiday Decor: Neiman Marcus Clear Snowflake Christmas Ornament
- Best for Cooks: Stonewall Kitchen Maine Morning Batter Bowl Gift Set