You’ve got the cocktails covered. Now it’s time for the Christmas party appetizers, aka the real reason everyone loves a good gathering so much. Complement your festive fête with these 20 culinary showstoppers.
1. Spicy Cranberry Barbecue Meatballs
Sweet, salty and spicy: It’s the full package.
2. Baked Brie with Figs, Pistachios and Orange
When it’s this good, don’t mess with a classic.
3. French Onion Cups
Your favorite cheesy soup, now in bite-size form.
4. Roasted Cauliflower
Our favorite vegetable does it again.
5. Classy Cheese Balls
You’ll win with one—or all three of these—flavors: everything bagel goat cheese ball, lemon-dill cheddar cheese ball or pomegranate blue cheese ball.
6. Roasted Mixed Nuts
Practically impossible to stop at one handful.
7. Acorn Squash & Caramelized Onion Dip
It’s not a celebration without dip.
8. Crispy Parmesan Brussels Sprouts Bites
Dish them up with tangy dipping sauce and toothpicks.
9. caramelized onion, spinach, and cheddar pastries
So flaky, so savory.
10. Easy Skillet Mushroom and Gouda Fondue
We will eat cheese dip anytime, anywhere. Double up on the crostini.
11. Artichoke Dip Bites
Almost too cute to eat.
12. Roasted Herbed Veggie Chips
Sneak in a serving of vegetables with these addicting crunchers.
13. GOAT CHEESE STUFFED FIGS WITH PANCETTA
Warning: these go quick.
14. Crispy Mushrooms
So much umami.
15. BACON BLUE DEVILED EGGS WITH ROASTED GARLIC AND ASPARAGUS
This one’s all about presentation.
16. Baked Mac-And-Cheese Bites
No offense to our beloved Kraft box, but these delectable bites take our forever favorite to a whole new level.
17. ZUCCHINI RANCH PARMESAN CHIPS
Baked to perfection.
18. Grilled Cheese Crostini
A simple way to dress up brie.
19. Caramel Dip
Fact: Guests love dipping stuff in other stuff. Good thing this salty-sweet dip is versatile enough to pair with pretzels or sliced fruit.
20. Prosciutto Bites
Don’t mind us. We live here beneath the appetizer table now.
Additional reporting by Alexandra Hough