Here’s a look back at the memorable gowns of Lucille Ball, Eleanor Roosevelt, Carrie Fisher, Mariah Carey, and other well-known brides who stood out in nontraditional wedding attire, from custom-made pink Halston to full-body satin. Click ahead to see them all.
*This article appears in the summer 2017 issue of New York Weddings.
- Missouri Lawmakers Joke That Women Who Want Abortions Should Get Them at the Zoo
- Janet Jackson Leaves Husband Just Months After Having a Baby
- Ad-World Insiders on How the Hell That Pepsi Ad Got Made
- The Divorced Flight Attendant Wary of the Pilot Cliché
- The Case Against Showing Your Porn to Your Partner