Add one of these Thanksgiving IG captions to your posts before you click share.
Punny Thanksgiving Instagram Captions
2. Hit me, gravy, one more time
3. Is Butter(ball) a carb?
4. Pies before guys
5. If there’s leftover pie, you’re just not trying hard enough
6. The best Thanksgiving outfit involves a pair of stretchy pants
7. It’s all gravy from here
Related: The Best Quotes About Being Thankful
8. When in doubt, stuff it
9. Just here for the pie
10. All about that baste
11. Easy as pumpkin pie
12. Grateful for elastic waistbands
Related: Thanksgiving Table Ideas
13. Always be my gravy
14. I yam what I yam
15. Casse-rollin’ with my homies
16. Currently carbo-loading for Black Friday
17. Keep calm & gobble on
18. Calories don’t count on Thanksgiving
19. Clear eyes, full stomachs, can’t move
20. Gobble ‘til you wobble
21. No fowl play allowed
22. Feast Mode
23. Warning: Food coma ahead
24. Pants, the enemy of Thanksgiving
25. No sidedish left behind
26. Ham it up today
27. First we feast, then we nap
28. I only have pies for you
29. Here’s to full plates and fuller hearts
30. You’re the gravy to my mashed potatoes
31. Grateful and great/full
32. Let’s get cranberry sauced
33. Mashed potatoes are merely a vessel for gravy
34. Leftovers are for quitters
35. Talk turkey to me
36. Pies before guys
37. About to get cranberry sauced
38. Gratitude is the best attitude
39. Stuffed with stuffing
40. Raise your gobble-let for a toast!
Related: Thanksgiving Trivia
41. Let the gourd times roll!
42. Oh, my gourd! Just look at that feast
43. Why didn’t the cook bother to season the Thanksgiving turkey? She didn’t have thyme.
44. Keep calm and cranberry on
Cute Thanksgiving Instagram Captions
45. Eat, drink, and wear stretchy pants.
46. Happy Thanksgiving! May your heart be as full as my plate.
48. Me: I’m so stuffed I can’t eat another bite. Also me: Oh, look, pie!
49. Nap time. Zzzz…
50. Feast your eyes on this
Related: 150 Thanksgiving Quotes
51. Good vibes and pumpkin pies
52. Thankful to have a family who takes eating as seriously as I do
53. Happy Thanksgiving from our family to yours!
54. I’m just here for the turkey
55. Feeling thankful AF
56. You can’t answer your family’s questions if your mouth is full…
57. I’ve never met a turkey I didn’t like
58. So much to be #thankful for!
59. Love at first bite
60. It’s all fun and games until your pants don’t fit anymore
Related: Thanksgiving Games
61. You miss 100% of the leftovers you don't eat
62. To-do: Eat, drink, nap, repeat
63. Thanksgiving weather forecast: A bit breezy, with a 100% chance of overeating
64. PSA: Carbs don’t count on Thanksgiving
65. Might’ve overdone it a bit… #noregrets
66. My diet starts Monday
67. Challenge accepted
68. Feeling especially thankful for stretchy pants today
69. It’s turkey time!
70. Eat hard, nap harder
71. Eat, drink and be thankful
72. With my favorite cutie pies
73. Already dreaming about Black Friday
74. Just keep eating. Just keep eating.
Related: Thanksgiving Jokes
75. Is it too soon to be thinking about leftovers? Asking for a friend…
76. We offered the turkey some dinner, but he was already stuffed
77. Thanksgiving is all about carb loading to have the endurance for Black Friday
78. Celebrating Thanksgiving with my favorite turkeys!
79. Thankful for the human stomach’s capacity to expand
80. I hope your turkey is moist, stuffing is fluffy, and that when you’re done, you're nice and stuffy.
81. Not eating again until next year
Thanksgiving Captions Inspired by TV Shows and Movies
82. "I can't cook a Thanksgiving dinner. All I can make is cold cereal and maybe toast." —Charlie Brown, A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving
83. "We should just be thankful for being together. I think that's what they mean by Thanksgiving, Charlie Brown." —Marcy, A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving
85. "It wouldn’t be Thanksgiving without a little emotional scarring." —Timothy, Friends
86. "It's not too much food. This is what we've been training for our whole lives. This is our destiny, this is our finest hour." —Lorelai Gilmore, Gilmore Girls
87. "Better Thanksgiving than never."—Dan Humphrey, Gossip Girl
89. “My father was a stern man. He forbade us to participate in any activities that he thought were associated with the common man. The Thanksgiving Day Parade was first on the list.” —Mr. Pitt, Seinfeld
Related: 101 Best Thanksgiving Side Dishes
90. "You're gonna give someone a perfect Thanksgiving, you gotta cook a nice, moist turkey. And I did. Well, me and a little friend I like to call the aluminum foil tent." —Will, Will & Grace
92. "Once, there was this day where everybody seemed to know they needed each other...This one day when they knew for certain they couldn't do it alone." —April, Pieces of April
93. "Happy Thanksgiving … It’s your turn to say Happy Thanksgiving back." —You’ve Got Mail
94. "When a nice boy who adores you offers you pie, say ‘Thank you'." —William, This Is Us
95. "Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go baste the turkey and hide the kitchen knives." —Mrs. Pascal, The House of Yes
96. "I swear to you, this will be your most memorable Thanksgiving, the one that you'll want the rest of your life. The one that you say 'man, it was never as good as that night.' So let this night be great." —George Simmons, Funny People
97. "Dear Lord, we realize that lately, everything’s been changing too damn fast. And all sorts of things are always the same, even if we hate it—like shoveling the turkey and stuffing the snow." —Home For the Holidays
99. "When you two are done using that turkey as a courtship device, can you put it in the oven?" —Kurt Hummel, Glee
100. "Do you know what I dream about when I dream about Thanksgiving, which is often? I dream about eating so much deliciousness that all the blood rushes to my stomach and I pass out at the table. Please don't deny me that." — Seth Cohen, The O.C.
Post written and compiled by Lesley Chen and Maryn Liles.
See a list of stores open on Thanksgiving Day!