You’ve probably dreamt of a workday that consists of waking up and “commuting” to your home office downstairs or down the hall. You’re not alone-more and more Americans are looking for job opportunities that allow them to work from home full-time or at least a few days per week.
Luckily, if you’re seeking a new career opportunity, job site Remote.co, a resource for telecommuting work, wants to help. The site just released a list of 10 entirely virtual companies that are hiring full-time employees. And since these companies’ employees all work remotely, you won’t miss out on office camaraderie.
RELATED: These Are the Top 10 Jobs in America
There are plenty of benefits to working from home, too-flexible hours, cost and time savings (especially when it comes to a long commute), and better work-life balance. And while there have been recent reports that telecommuting might lead to more stress and insomnia, it’s worth noting that it depends on the company’s culture.
There’s a common misconception those with remote jobs can work from any location, but many have geographic requirements (in order to be in a certain time zone to work specified hours). But these 10 companies allow employees to work just about anywhere in the U.S. and even the world.
RELATED: These Are the Best Companies for Working From Home
To compile the list, Remote.co identified 10 companies that operate entirely virtually, have at least 20 employees, and are hiring full-time employees. Take a look at the companies below, their industries, and open positions:
- Toptal (Staffing/HR): Editor-in-Chief and QA Automation Engineer
- InVision App (Computer/IT): Marketing Operations Manager and L1 Customer Support
- Aha! (Computer/IT): Graphic Designer and Communications Manager
- Automatic (Computer/IT): Happiness Engineer and Product Designer
- 10UP (Computer/IT): Project Manager and Web Engineer
- The Cheat Sheet (Media): Front-End Developer and Health and Fitness Writer
- WorldWide101 (Staffing/HR): Executive Assistant and Business Support Specialist
- Seeq (Computer/IT): Software Engineer and Sales Executive
- Collage.com (Marketing): Software Engineering Manager and Full Stack Software Engineer
- Articulate (Computer/IT): Campaign Manger, Acquisition Marketing and Front-End Developer