Actor Terry Crews has reportedly filed a police report against a Hollywood executive just weeks after claiming that he was sexually assaulted at a party.
The “Brooklyn Nine-Nine” actor, who recalled last year’s unwanted experience on Twitter last month, filed a report with the Los Angeles Police Department on Wednesday, NBC News reported, citing law enforcement sources.
A police spokesman reached by HuffPost on Thursday confirmed that Crews filed a report that lists him as the victim.
The LAPD’s Robbery-Homicide Division, which according to its website handles sexual assaults involving high-profile individuals, will be overseeing the investigation, the spokesman said, without providing any further details.
“People need to be held accountable,” the former NFL player told TMZ outside of a Hollywood police station, adding that he also plans to file a lawsuit. “We’re going to go all the way.”
Crews only identified the perpetrator as a “high-level Hollywood executive” when he recalled the incident on Oct. 10.
He wrote that the man groped “his privates” in front of his wife and then “grinned like a jerk.” He said that he considered ”[kicking] his ass right then” but had concerns about how the situation would play out in the media.
Venit, who is said to represent actors Adam Sandler, Kevin James, Gal Gadot and Sylvester Stallone, has since been placed on leave, Variety reported on Friday.
WME did not immediately respond to requests for comment from HuffPost on Thursday. Attempts to reach Venit for comment were not immediately successful.
This story has been updated with comment from the LAPD.
Also on HuffPost
This article originally appeared on HuffPost.